What He Loves Most about You

Same thing as usual! Copyright to moi and vote and comment!!!! Hope you enjoy!

-----------------/----------------/-----------------------////---------------------------------------------\\-----///---------\

Niall: Your Hugs:

He loves it when you walk straight up to him and just wrap your arms around his neck. He can put his head in the crook of your neck and inhale the beautiful perfume you wear which drives him crazy! It also means you can whisper things into his ear that only he can hear! 

Harry: Your Moods.

You can easily change your mood depending on the situation. You can be naughty if you want or if there is an emergency or a fan you can automatically turn into the sweetest person known to earth! Every time he sees it happen he falls for you even more!

Zayn: Your smartness.

He will often call you Smartass if you have shown someone up for being stupid who you and he don't like. He also loves how confident you are with it, knowing that you know exactly what you were on about and couldn't be proven wrong. It comes in handy when he needs to make up an excuse to get away from a big bunch of fans.

Liam: Down To Earth.

He likes that you are very humble and don't like to be shown off much, he thinks that because you're grounded it keeps him grounded and stops him from becoming overly confident and making himself look like a fool.

Louis: Your Shoe Size.

Yeah, probably sounds a bit weird, but you and him have basically identical feet meaning you can wear each other’s shoes. Or more that you can wear his shoes which he thinks you look very good in. Especially when you wear his Toms. Not so much when he needs to go out and he can't find any of his shoes because you've stolen them all away from him, though. 

---------------1111-----------222222-------------333333------------334444444----------------55555555-----------------

Can I just ask where 631 reads came from?!? I am so so so happy but I still want more people to be able to make requests and such!!! So if you know someone who likes one direction and preferences please please can you recommend mine to them and also make a request! I am more than happy to do them! Bye bye My Lil Nuggets! :) xx