11. Protect Me

Hyra POV
--That Night--

"Jungkook, can we go for take-out? I really don't want to cook~~" I whined out from the kitchen.

"Ok, fine~~ One second let me get dressed."

"Ne~~!" I smiled and went to grab my shoes and purse.

As I waited for Jungkook at the door, my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked through my many notifications with a resting smile.

Suddenly, I saw a message from an unknown number. I pressed the message and read it.

Outcast~~ where are you~? We miss you! -Unknown

My eyes widened and my hands began to shiver. I stared at that message, my mind becoming like a staticky Tv.

Blank.

Jungkook walked in suddenly, "Alright let's go! Where do you want to go McDonald's?" 

I quickly hid my phone and put on my best fake smile. He walked towards me and looked in my eyes suspiciously.

"What's wrong?" I asked trying to hide my quivering. He tilted his head and kept looking in my eyes, "Are you ok...? What happened?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Wh--" he paused as I held my phone which was in my pocket. He looked down to my hand and looked back in my eyes almost immediately.

"Give me your phone." His eyes stabbed my heart as his words cut through my spine. My eyes widened and I began to shiver.

No, he can't find out.

"It's nothing."

"Hyra. Give me your phone." And again his words as sharp as knives. I've never seen him with the eyes of..... A monster.

"I won't ask again." I let go of my phone and pushed him away, running upstairs to my room.

No!

I ran to my room and before I could slam it shut, he stopped me and pushed the door open.

He walked towards me and pinned me to the bed with my hands above my head.

"Jungkook.... Please, I don't want to show you." I tried my best to say it clearly as I stared into his determined eyes.

"You became a run away for me right? You left your own life to be with me right? You love me right? If I'm right, then I want to protect you even if it might get me into trouble with anyone."

He reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. He, then got off of me and unlocked my phone and opened messages.

His serious expression then became an angered face and before I could say a word, he called the unknown number.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"Jungkook it's no--"

"Hello outcast!!! Long time no see~~!"

My heart dropped and so did my eyes. I looked to the ground and Jungkook then held my hand tightly.

"What's wrong outcast? Got cold feet after you tried to run away from us? Don't worry, I know you miss us but trust me, we are closer then you think baby~"

Jungkook sighed and said, "Fuck with my girlfriend one more time and I promise you, I'll have you eating your own pussy when I'm done with you, fucking whore."

My eyes widened as Jungkook shut the phone. He then pulled me into a hug and said, "I'm your boyfriend, I'm supposed to protect you but how am I supposed to do that when you won't let me."

I began to tear up, "Jungkook..." I started sobbing my heart out. "I'm so scared!! I don't want to go back to my old life! I'm sorry!!" I cried and cried.

The rest of the night I stayed in Jungkook's arms. He would try to move from me and leave me some space but I held onto him tightly, like a bear.

We lied on the bed, in the dark. My hands cuddled on his chest and his arms holding me deep with him.

I whispered, "I Love You."

"I Love You Too."

------------Author's Note:I had to update, I literally had too

------------
Author's Note:
I had to update, I literally had too. Like I couldn't contain myself. Writing is like my way to releaving stress.