Chapter 11

"Why do you have to do this to me?. You know that I can't say that to him, just because you want me too".

"Melany...Melany. Maybe I need to tell you who's the boss here, or do you want me to show you?". He rubbed his chin and came closer to me I was standing by the closet door and he was sitting on my bed.

"Ok ok I understand". I said and pull his chest away from me but he grabbed my hand and slam my body on the wall with my hand pinned up my head.

"You know if you keep pushing me away from you, it would make me do things that I never did to anyone".

He kiss me at my neck on my collarbone and then he kiss my lips. I didn't react to his kiss when suddenly he bites my lower lips and made me gasp and then he makes his way in to my mouth, our tongues were fighting. We stop the kiss to catch our breath.
I push him away and walked out of the room. I went outside the mansion and sit on a bench in the garden.

I know this isn't right, omg I made a mistake why did I let him kiss me....why?

My life is a living hell right now, at this moment I will be at school laughing my ass out with friends talk with who I want and probably be the best

My life is a living hell right now, at this moment I will be at school laughing my ass out with friends talk with who I want and probably be the best. I was the happiest child on earth before I met this hell of a man, I could get and do everything I want. My mom and dad was my heroes but they let me down from the day my dad sold me, my dad sold me and she didn't make a move to help or to stop the situation. Now that I think its best to be where nobody can hear you cry, talk, and crashing down, its best if you be alone and nobody will disturb you or harm you none of that.

I walk back inside the mansion and make my way to my room, there was no one around I guess everyone is in the room.

I'm only 16 years old and I don't deserve to be in this state of crying all day, getting order from someone I don't even want to deal with. Nothing is great anymore....nothing.

I wiped the tears of my eyes and close my eyes to think of the great night and days before I met this boy and everything that has changed in my life drastically.

.....

The next day early in the morning there was a light knock on my door.

I open door and there was Victor, the one I can't talk to.

"Good morning beautiful. Why are you not talking to me these days?".

"Its a long short story believe me. Come in have a seat on my major bed or on my makeup seat". I show him where he can sit and closed the door.

"So you wanna explain why". He ask

"Nope, this not the right time its to early for these shitty things maybe later. Oh and tell me how is everything with you? these days".

"Everything is good except I've missed you very much, you change a lot from what I can say".

"Actually I didn't change, its just......". I put my face in my hand. "Ugh my life is so complicated. I hate being here, I want to have a normal life like everyone, I want to be like every sixteen years old ".