Chapter 1 : first day back

It's boring at the beginning but I promise it will get better

Ally's pov
I woke up to dad calling me from the kitchen I went to the bathroom after 10 minutes I went out I changed into jeans shorts and a white top . I went down to the kitchen and ate my breakfast that dad made for me.  we then went to the car . I was listening to music in the car while dad drove me to school. I didn't notice we were there until dad said "ally we're here " I hugged him and toke my backpack and went out of the car. I entered the school and everyone eye was on me I smiled with my head high and went to my locker I took the book that I needed for the first class which is English I then saw my friends coming my way they looked so happy. We did a group hug then talked about girly things until the bell rang and everyone went to their class.
Henry Pov
I woke up to my alarm. I sighed it's the first day of school. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower after 10 minutes I finished and changed into a green polo t-shirt and a simple jeans i went down I didn't find dad maybe he still didn't wake up. I rode my car and went to school. Did I forget to mention that I'm rich that's another fact and also my mom left us when I was just a baby so my dad took care of me.