Fashion Killa: Bang bang

|Yolanda or known as Yn|

So I was in the car with Kendrick and we was rapping 'Fashion Killa ✘ A$AP Rocky'

"Her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pow pow),

Her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pow pow),

I said her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pow pow),

Cause she a fashion killa, and I'm a trendy nigga

I said her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pow pow),

Her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pow pow),

I said her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pow pow),

Cause she a fashion killa, and I'm a jiggy nigga I said...." We both rapped along to the song as we got to the beach.

"Kendrick why are we so close?" I asked as we walked along the shore

"Because we understand each other. But I got a question for you"

"Okay wassup?"

"Why are you with Rico? Do you not know that you have somebody willing to be with you?"

"I'm with Rico because I love him and honestly if somebody wanted to be with me they should speak up and..." before I could finish my sentence he kissed me.

"Does that prove a point?" I giggled and kissed him again.

*

Me and Kendrick was sitting in the sand rapping until somebody started shooting at us...

"Get down" he pushed me down on the ground and started shooting back. "Go to the car" He threw me the car keys and I ran to the car until somebody put a bag on my head after that I blacked out.

|Kendrick|

After the shooting stop I ran to the car to see if Yn was there. But nothing I looked around for her but nothing. I pick my keys up off the ground and got in the car and called Diamond.

"Hey boo, how you and my sister?"

"Are you at home yes or no?"

"Yeah why?" I hung up that all I needed to hear.

*

After I told her what happened she went crazy. She called everybody over here, even Rico ass. Speaking of the bitch boy...

"Why the fuck you let my Babymomma get kidnaped?" he push me and I started laughing, "Where my nephew?" The girls ask, "At my mom's house" after he said that Melody fine ass walked through the door.

"Everybody shut the fuck up and stop worrying about yourself and worry about my cousin Yolanda for once" she yelled. Damn is all I can think

"She's right. We need to think about Yolanda" I spoke before anybody else. But they all agree.

|Kyrie|

I got this lying bitch. Yn ain't going nowhere.

"Kyrie when I get out of this shit. I'm a kill yo ass on my life I will" she yelled as I walked in the room she was in.

"Uh I think not bitch. You won't even make it throughout the week when I'm done with you"

"You can eat me for all I care.You know I just had a baby 2 weeks ago. Matter of fact on your birthday and your trying to kill me?"

I can't believe she had her baby on my birthday. Even though the baby ain't mines. I wish it was.

"I don't give a fuck about what you did 2 weeks ago. I wasn't there" I walked out the room and locked the door behind me. This bitch ain't getting out today.

"So why did we take yo Babymomma?" the boys asked as I walked in room with them.

"Because she's my fashion killa and I'm her trendy nigga and Rico ass will be on the lookout for his Babymomma"

-A Week Later-

|Yn|

I been in this hellhole for a week now and I got these handcuffs off now all I'm waiting for is Kyrie to being his ass in here. I miss Jayden so much. I don't want him to think his momma don't want him. Because I do.

"Unlocked the door for me.... Just do what the fuck I tell you to do.... Alright"

I hurried up and found the nearest thing to hit him with. But nothing was in here. I might as well use my hands.

"Are you ready to..." before he could finish his sentence I hit him.

To be continued...

------

No he wasn't ready! lol but I got y'all though. But change of plans...

This sequel got a different title it's 'Fashion Killa: Body Party Sequel'

-Corrie