I'm Not Mad

Yn's P.o.v.

So I waited for Kyrie to come back here with me because I wanted to do something with him before I go back to work

"Wassup ma" he said kissing me, "I gotta tell you something" I said, "Wassup?" He asked letting my waist go, "I gotta stay late" I said with my baby voice, "Damn baby, why can't you just call off?" He asked pissed, "Because we need the money" I yelled, "Ight then" he said and walked out the door, "Well then" I said to myself and walked out the door...

Marie's P.o.v.

I can't believe it's Dre, my highschool crush, he was fine back then but now, Now he was fine ass hell, he look dead on tyga sexy ass, he had the tattoos and everything, and kyrie looks just like one of them kids off of Mindless Behavior, matter of fact he looks just like Ray Ray smh

"I missed you baby." he said licking his lips, "I didn't miss you." I said looking so serious, "Don't play, you know you was like 'That's Dre right there, but I'm not gon say nothing.'..." he said laughing, "Whatever, but why you even in here?" I asked, "Why you so nosey?" He asked making me laugh,"Because I work here" I said making him laugh, "No you don't your sister do" he said, "we both work here I just started today" I said, "I guess" he said looking at the stage, "Get ready to see the newest girl in here" the DJ said, "I gotta go" I told him, "Ight I'll see you around" he said looking at my ass.

I walked to the Dj booth. "Yo thanks for having my back bro. I owe you like big time." I kissed his cheek and he laughed "You betta be lucky I hear yo little tiny ass voice over all these damn people and music." I chuckled. "Boy quit playing, you know my voice ain't tiny. Whose the loudest chick you know?" I asked and he looked at me. "Yn, but we ain't gon get into all that." We started laughing and I play pushed him. "Boy, I do not wanna hear about those times y'all had." He started cleaning up his space a little bit. "It was the best thing I ever ate and it was all mines. But I fucked up, anyways they expecting for a new girl to be on stage so you betta catch Yn while she's back there." I gave him a hug. "Bye David and give Brittnay a kiss for me." He nodded his head and I hurried up to the back.

Kyrie's P.o.v.

I need a job or something, I don't need Yn making all the money in the house, that means she gotta stay out late and shit, she don't need that... I should start selling. But who gon put me on?

"Kyrie come here" Marie said heading to the dressing room, "Wassup, babyma?" I said walking towards her, "Can you hold my stuff?" she asked, "Do I look like a rack to you?" I asked waiting for a respond, "Yeah pretty much" and then she walked away. I watched her walk away ... So much ass this family got. They momma got a ass like that too. Shit, let me chill before somebody get fucked in the bathroom.