This Is Too Much

|Yn|

I feel like this is all too much for me.Marie leaving me in the morning and we just found out that Diamond was are actually sister. Things are not what the seem right now. I can't wait to see Rico so we can move.

"Since it seems like everybody has a surprise since we walked through that door, I might as well tell you now before I walk out this door today..." I stopped to prepared myself for what's going to happened next. "I'm pregnant daddy" I stopped again and put my head down playing with my fingers. "And... Umm...  I put Kyrie in the hospital because he cheated on me. Then umm... I'm moving with my babydaddy who's a drug dealer...."

I could tell my mom and dad was passed pissed off at me but I think daddy was a little bit more mad because Kyrie cheated on me. Before you ask, yes I talked to my dad and told him that me and Kyrie was going out and he was very happy.

So I waited for them to say something but they didn't. "I'm just going to excuse myself from dinner" Diamond said while she walked away from the table leaving us four sitting there.

I felt stupid just sitting here in silence. So before I could say something Marie spoke before me.

"That's great. I'm happy if your happy. Where are y'all moving to?" before I could answer daddy shut me up.

"Your a fucking disgrace to your mother and I. I can't believe you embarrassed us like that. Who the hell told you it was right to date a FUCKING drug dealer? I can't wait until you leave. I'm not going to be in your child's life because you rather lay down on your fucking back and let a drug dealer get you pregnant. I don't want you or your child around me if you're really planning to leave with him. We raised you better then this and this is how you repay us? There's no way in HELL I'm going to be claiming your family. Get your support from yo 'Babydaddy'. I can't believe you let Kyrie cheat on you. How stupid can you be? I'm a need you to get you fuck outta my house before you be in the hospital" He got up and walked to where Diamond was. "You better be gone in the next 10 minutes. Oh and don't forget your shit that's in the room that was yours."

I looked at my mom and she was handing me boxes for my room. I can't believe she sat there and let my supposed to be father talk about me like that. I got up from the table with the boxes and close the door behind me and started taking down my stuff.

After my 10 minutes were up I took my stuff outside and waited for Rico to come pick me up.

|Rico|

I was at my mom's chilling until I got a call from Yn.

"Hey beautiful.... Nah I'm at my mom's.... Why the fuck you crying?.... Forreal.... Where you at now?.... Alright I'm on my way now." I hung up.

"Who is she?" my mom asked as she came in the living room, "My babymomma" I said smiling at the thought of Yn, "Are you about to go get her?" She asked, "Yes Ma'am" I said as I jogged to the door, "Be careful" she yell at me, "I will" and with that I pulled out her driveway.

*

"What happened?" I asked Yn as I helped her put her stuff in our house.

"I don't wanna talk about it"

"Okay but let me show you around"

"I know my way around. I been here before remember" I chuckled

"You right but I wanna show you my way around" I grabbed her waist and started kissing her neck.

"Fine. Let's go then" she let out a little moan. You know not to loud or not to low. Just right. I love hearing her moan. It makes me wanna fuck her 'til she can't breathe.

|Marie|

Yn called me and told me that Rico came an picked her up. So me and Diamond stayed a little longer. It didn't feel right without Yn.

"Daddy that was wrong"

"What I do?" He laughed. "Forreal. What I do?"

"You threw cake at me" They all started laughing.

"That was mama" Diamond said while laughing.

"Whatever I'm not in this"

See it still don't feel right without Yn.

|Michelle|

My plan was coming all together. I was the one that had Mickey to sleep with Kyrie and Dre. I don't know where the fuck Jasmine is and I don't really don't give a fuck. Shiddd I hope somebody kill her and if they don't then I will.

I'm going to be the one that recovers Dre's little heart and for Kyrie.... I'll get Tyra. I'm actually related to Tyra and Mickey. Hehe, funny huh? Blood sisters. No halfs aloud. Anyways I gotta go see my baby now.

|Dre|

Kyrie called and told me he got out the hospital today, So meet him at the mall. When I got to the mall this nigga like no lie had 3 of the nurses from the hospital with him.

"Wassup" I dapped him.

"Oh let me introduce you to my girls. This is Danielle, That's Mecca, And this is Aquarius."

"Is 'Aquarius' yo real name?"

"Yeah"

"I like that" she smiled.

"Thank you"

*

We been in this mall for hours and I was tired. An that girl Aquarius was flirting with me since I met her. Then I see Michelle. Shit, What do she want now.

"Hey"

"What chu want now?"

"I missed you and I just wanted to chill with you sometimes" I looked at her confused. "Just think about it" she wrote her number down in my hand and walked away.

I was to fucking happy when I got home. I Wesson getting ready to go to sleep but I couldn't all I could think about was texting Michelle. So I text her and told her what was up.

|Rico|

I had already found a house for us down in Hawaii like she asked. It was set up and everything. All we needed to do was get the hell outta of California

"Aye baby did you like that movie?" I asked as she walked in the house.

"Yeah it was funny as hell. I almost pissed my pants."

"What did you go see again?"

"This is the end"

"Hold up, the movie with Kevin Hart and Rihanna?." She walked to the room. "Damn baby you know that I wanted to see that damn movie" she giggled.

--------

I smell a sequel coming : ). I already know the Title of it too. It's going to be called "Swerve Hoe (Body Party Sequel)" But that's all I can tell you. Your going to have to keep reading to figure out what happens next.

-Corrie