Months Has Gone By: Part Two

|Rico|

Yesterday was actually fun. I met Yn's family, ate, chilled, smoked, and drank. It would be a lie if I said I wasn't mad at Yn. Why? because she basically was flirting with Kendrick Lamar. I mean yeah you can have a crush on him when your not pregnant and single. But it's different when your with me and we got a baby that's due any 'fucking' day.

Anyway we didn't leave until Kendrick and Diamond left. I really can't wait until Yn have this baby.

"Hey baby" Yn yelled from the bathroom

"Wassup?"

"Did you meet my cousin?"

"Which one?"

"Melody"

"Hell yeah I met her" I wanted to say but I didn't I just nod.

"Did you get her number for me?"

"Nah because I didn't want her to think the wrong thing" she shook her head.

"Alright" she walked out the bathroom and then stopped, "What's wrong baby?" I asked getting out the bed, "Either I peed on myself or my water just broke"

I jumped out that bed so fast. "Are you okay?" I asked as she push me off her, "Of course I'm fine bitch boy" she walked out the room and went downstairs, "Are you okay?

... And did you just call me a bitch boy?" I follow her downstairs.

"I'm hungry"

"You need to take yo fat ass to the car"

"And you need to shut the fuck up. If my water broke then I would be in pain. But I'm not so get out my face" I put my hands up in surrender and she walked to the kitchen.

|Yn|

Like I said "...If my water then I would be in pain" but honestly I'm not. I should go to the hospital but I don't feel like it. I might as well suck it up and go... after I make my food.

"What are you looking at?" I asked as Rico stare at me, "Are you ready now?" he asked avoiding my question, "Fine I'm ready" I grabbed my phone and walked to the car.

*

"Call my parents and sisters. Make sure Melody's here too" I yelled to Rico as they took me to a room. I'm taking 10 minutes later Melody, My mom and dad, Diamond, and Kendrick was here in the room with me.

"Where's Marie, Rico?"

"She's on a plane here now" Since we went to the family reunion earlier we stayed in our old house for the night

"Okay"

|Marie|

"So when are you coming back home?" he asked as I got out the bed, "My sister's going in labor so I don't know." I put on some sweats and a tank top, "So maybe a week?" I grabbed my phone and shoes, "Yeah but I'll be back" He walked me to the door, "Promise?" I kissed him, "I promise Joshua"

*

It didn't take me long to get there. All I could think about was my boyfriend and sister. As soon as the plane landed I got off and hope in the car and my driver sped all the way to the hospital.

I ran in the hospital and seen Diamond and them waiting in the waiting room.

A hour went bye and still no Rico. I mean we all now what she having right? Anyways I went over to talk to Diamond.

"Hey Diamond can I speak with you alone?"

"Oh yeah sure. Let's go" we walked to another part in the waiting room, "So why is he here?" I asked, "Because he wanted to be here when the baby was born too" I let it ride because maybe Yn wanted him here. I put my hands up in surrender and walked away.

|Kendrick|

Tension filled the room while we all waited I can tell Diamond was irritated and ready to see the baby. I walked up to the front desk to see if everything was okay.

"Name please?"

"Yn Miller"

"There's nobody here with that name"

"Then I think it's Yolanda Miller"

"She's in room 233 resting. But the baby's in the nursery if you want to see him" she smiled

"Thanks" I walked to the nursery to see the baby.

---------

I have nothing to say right. But yay Yn finally had her baby and her real name is Yolanda.

-Corrie