My Zone And His Smile

Yn's P.o.v.

My sister was in her zone but I can tell she had to be scared or something because it took her about 3 minutes to loosing up. She was cold tho I had to throw my tips up there at her :)

"Look at my cold ma" I said slapping her ass, "Thank you ma, but I got some money." we both started laughing, "We about to fight" Kyrie said looking around at all the dudes that got they attention on us, "You always talking shit" Marie said fixing her shoes, "But honey dip is that Dre?" I asked looking at the table, "Yeah that's him, let's go over there" she said grabbing my waist, "Yn don't go over there being freaky now" Kyrie said kinda pissed,

*Damn he look sexy when he pissed, I think I might come back home early tonight*, "I'm not, I promise" I said looking back at him.

Marie's P.o.v.

When we walked over there all eyes was on us like Tupac..., but I sit on Dre's lap to see what he was going to say.

"I thought you was playing baby" he whisper in my ear, "Nope I sure wasn't" I said kinda low so only me and him can hear, "And who might this fine girl be?" Some dude asked Dre, "This Marie" Dre said while gripping my waist, "Not her, I seen her, im talking about the girl she came with" he said smiling at Yn, "That's my sister Babydoll" I said smiling a little.

Yn's P.o.v.

I was walking with Marie to the table until one of Dre's dudes wanted a table dance, so I got on the table and started dancing to "Scratching Me Up ✘ Trey Songz"

"When we hop up in the bed, You know what it is, You gon' be on me, I'm a be on you.

And it feels so good I gotta have it, Don't it feel so good the way you be grabbing...,

The sheets, the pillows, the dresser, the covers, the mattress, the passion making love, girl you scratching me up......

Pose for the camera while it flash, (flash, flash, flash), Take pictures while we kiss I grab yo ass (ass, ass, ass)...

Can't another couple compete when we in the sheets, breakfast in bed she love the way I eat...

I love the way I beat, cuz we a couple freaks...

Scratching you be scratching me up..."

"And who might this fine girl be?" One of Dre's boys asked, "This Marie" Dre said grabbing her waist, "Not her, I seen her, im talking about the girl she came with" he said smiling at me, "That's my sister Babydoll" Marie said. After I got done he was trying to talk to me, "So wassup ma?" He said, "The sky" I said then walked away,

I'm not going to lie he was cute, He was dark skin, with some deep waves and he had a nice body, the most sexiest eyes I ever seen, and a cute smile...

"That's how it's going to be?" He said smiling at me, "Yeah pretty much, I don't even know you" I said ordering a drink, "Let me buy that for you?" He asked pulling out his money, "Do whatever floats your boat" I said before taking a shot. I looked at him and licked my lips then walked away.... I already know he watching.