The Dollhouse

• Dedicated to My Readers

|Yn|

I was on stage dancing to the song "Show You x Tyga ft. Future" all the attention was directly on me and it didn't phase me at all, I kept dancing to the beat. When I got done my sister Marie was standing by the dressing room..

"You was hot up there, like always." she said as I walked out the dressing room, "Thanks bae, Where's Kyrie?" I asked looking around for him, "Over there talking to Tyra." Marie said as she rolled her eyes and pointed to the direction that they were in, "The Stripper?" I asked so confused. I never expected him to be so friendly with the strippers. Since Kyrie Was Never The Type To Be In A Relationship.

"Yeah, but you know him..." she said as she grabbed her things, "That's if she even gives hi, the chance." I said, We both starting laughing. "I wanna laugh too... so what's funny?" Kyrie walked towards us, "Dude, we talking bout you." I said then walked away, "ahaa y'all got jokes huh?" Kyrie asked, "Yeah, pretty much." Marie said as she followed me to the exit, "Alright I got yo ass." He slightly yelled. I rolled my eyes, "Come on I'm ready to go my feet hurts." I said as I directed my attention back onto my sister. While walking out the club's doors, leaving Kyrie standing there.

|Marie|

When we got home, I went to take a shower. When I got out the shower I went downstairs to go watch "The Sitter". As I sat down on the couch and got comfortable Yn and Kyrie came out of nowhere and hopped on the couch. "Whatcha about to watch?" Yn asked. "I was going to watch The Sitter but I was going to watch it by myself." They both started laughing. "Why do you always assume we're gonna let you watch movies by yourself?" Kyrie asked as he got comfortable on

"Ima set Michael's nuts on fire." I said chuckling to myself, " Don't you and Michael still date?" Yn asked. Kyrie looked at me sideways, "Nah, we been broke up." I said. I wasn't sad that me and Michael broke up. I just felt that he was t the one and then he proved that to me by sleeping with one of the strippers that Yn worked with. "The Dollhouse sure do gossip a lot about their personal business." I thought to myself. "What happened between y'all?" Kyrie asked, still wanting to know more about what his friend did. "What else did you think he did? He cheated on me with that bitch Michelle." I said, kinda annoyed now. This was supposed to be a relaxing night and now I'm getting asked a million and one things right now. "Wait, Michelle that works with me? " Yn asked, " Yeah why? Wassup? " I asked, she gave me a look and shrugged her shoulders. "No reason, but I'm sleepy I'm about to go to sleep." Yn said as she started to get up from the couch, "Your not that slick." I told her. Then I pulled her back by her arm to make her sit back down. She groaned " Uhhh, can I tell you in the morning?" She asked "Yeah, because I'm sleepy too. " Kyrie said half sleep on the couch. I rolled my eyes at the both of them. "Fine, tell me tomorrow too in the morning Yn." I let her go and they both ran upstairs. "Tomorrow my ass. She better tell me." I said out loud to myself then put in another movie.

-------------

comment & vote & tell me what you think about it so far