"Dk will be jealous too" Hyejin said without realizing Dk was there. Dk choke and she just ignore it.

"Yah why me?"

"Soonseok- omfg! I don't know you were there!"

"You didn't realize I'm here? That's sad" Dk said while fake crying.

"Mian" she apologize while go to Dk and backhug him.

"Aaahh~ oh my gawd!! She hug me!" he exclaim happily.

"CAN WE HAVE BURGERS?" Seungkwan shouted, changing the topic than paying attention at those two.

DING DONG~

"I'll get it!" She ran to open the door.

"I hope it's Woozi" Jeonghan chuckle.

"Here..some burgers!" She place the plastic full of burger on the table. I sense that Hoshi pout because of what? I don't even know.

"Hey guys" a small man suddenly appear while waving at us.

"Jihooniee~!" Hoshi hug him and Jihoon push him away. "You didn't love me anymore?" He pout. We all laugh except for Jihoon who blush.

"Shut up..yours so gay"

----

Woozi's Pov

They told me to come here for having a meeting but end up being lazy to speak as Hoshi keeps doing sweet thing to me and I could only scold and push him away from me. I keep blushing when he did that and I don't even care to know why.

"So..."

"Shut up. I want to sleep" Seungcheol groan. I take a glance at Hyejin and she look so bored as she stood up and go upstairs.

"Yah, should we tell her or not?" I asked them.

"Half of my mind is saying yes and half of it saying no" Mingyu shrugged.

"I think we should just warn her about S.coups gal" Dk blurt out.

"She's not mine!" S.coups shouted and throw the pillow to Dk. I giggle.

"Is it really funny?" Hoshi asked flirty. I blush as I push him away.

"I had enough of it! Where the heck is my guitar?!" I yelled.

"No guitar available here" Vernon muttered.

"And no Josh's guitar available" Joshua added.

"Here, a new weapon" Jeonghan handed me a pillow as I hit hardly at Hoshi. He laugh so hard and I hit him several time. He get another pillow and hit it right on my face.

"Jihoonie, gwenchana?" He touch my cheek. I chuckle and hit it on his face.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!" Seungkwan yelled. Everyone grab a pillow and I stand there dumbfounded. "Hansol and lee chan will be my partner!".

"No. I want to it to be 'LAST MAN STANDING'" Lee Chan comment.

"Ready?" Jeonghan asked.

"START!" Mingyu yelled as seungkwan throw the pillow to me but I dodge it and hit Hyejin's face. We all look at her with eyes widened.

"Who threw that?" She said angrily.

"It was him!" We all pointed at seungkwan but he point at Dino. She go behind seungkwan while bring the pillow with her.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" She hit Seungkwan's head and we all laugh to see him getting the pain. Everyone start hitting each other and have fun.

After 30 minutes has pass, all of us lay on floor panting. "Hyejin-ah we have something to tell you" Jeonghan started. Why so sudden? I look at him in disbelief.

"We're just going to warn you" S.coups added.

"What is it?" Hyejin sits and look at us in interest.

"There was a girl name Choi Jiyeon that's going to kill you" Dk said.

"Why?"

"That bitch told her so" I told her.

"If she kill you, that btch is going to make seungcheol hyung likes her. As for a reward" Joshua said.

"Jjinja?" We nodded. She made the 'oh' face and sigh. "Looks like I have to be careful".

Don't worry Hyejin-ah. We always be there for you to protect you... We means Wonwoo too..

_

Phew...I'm so tired. Tired of playing games😜

Sorry if it's too many 'SOONHOON'

Sorry if it's too many 'SOONHOON'. I like them, they are my second favorite shipper

Huhuhu...I'm a loner now😭😭 *sing still lonely*I don't have many chingu. Juseyo~ My friend transfer school and I always alone in class thinking about her (or maybe Hoshi? *shrug*). I know her account but I didn't want to tag or maybe she'll be angry or whatever..Why is my life like this?Why? Why? Wifi↓

Why is my life like this?Why? Why? Wifi↓