"C-R-A-Z-Y~" Hoshi added.

"Are you calling the carat crazy?" Jeonghan asked angrily. Hoshi shook his head several times.

I make a omelet for me and once it done I eat it by myself, showing it off to Seungkwan.

"Wah hyung. Can I have a taste?" He asked cutely.

"Not a chance" I glare at him.

"Hyung. Pwese"

"That's not gonna change" Josh said.

"I told you to stay at the dorm and do anything you wanted but you refused" Jeonghan sigh.

"BUT YOU TELL ME TO JOIN!" Seungkwan yelled. I cover my ears because he was too noisy.

"Yah, stop shouting please" Dino cover his ear too.

"Just calm down Boo. Good thing will happen if you just calm down" Joshua advice.

"Guys I think we need to plan before Hye-" Hoshi cover Hansol's mouth and we all stay silent.

"Oppa, why is it so noisy?" Hyejin said while starring at her phone.

"Mwo?" I said, trying to pay her attention to me. She turn her head to me and she was shocked.

"A-ah oppa. You didn't tell me, we have a visitors so I can wear more nicely" she blush a little.

"You don't have to. You look cute" I smirked.

"Ne, ne. Yeppeuda! Yeppeuda!" Jeonghan said. S.coups gives a thumb up to her as she bow and thank them.

"What's for breakfast?"

"Pancake!" Seungkwan said happily. She chuckle and I got an idea to make them want it too.

"Wah~ smells good"

"Where's my morning kiss?" I asked while pointing my finger on my cheek. She smile cutely and peck my cheeks.

"Hyejin-ah. Where's oppa?" S.coups pouted. I roll my eyes.

"Ah..." she said speechless.

"Yeah me too. I want my kiss too" Hoshi do an ageyo.

"Noona. I want it too" Dino show her, his puppy eyes.

"Anya.. kiss on the cheek from me is only for meanie couple" she said calmly that makes me proud. The other pout as she chuckle quietly and sit beside me.

"You're the best babe" I pinch her cheek.

"It feel like I just get dumped" S.coups mutter while cupping his cheek.

"Don't feel like that. Saranghaeyo~" she give a heart to him.

S.coups smile widely and the others try not to give any reaction. Hoshi stand up and smile.

"Seungcheoliee~ Saranghae~" Hoshi gives two heart and act more cutely.

"Just sit down. It's a bad manner to do that at people's house" he scold him. We all laugh by his action.

"Seungcheoliee is mad" Hoshi pout.

"Woozi will be super jealous if you call me seungcheoliee"

"No he won't be jealous"

"Yes he is"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Ugh! Fine! I know he's going to be jealous!"Hoshi gave up.