Chapter 30

{Writer's POV}
Present Time

Emma was crying so hard that even with her face in her fluffy pillow you could still hear clearly her cries.

"Killian, can I have a word with you?" Snow asked, hoping David and August would get that she was trying to dismiss them. They left the room.

"Your majesty" Killian said softly.
"Listen, Killian. Emma never forgot about you. She still loves you. But you caused her so much pain. You have no idea. After waiting for months she gave up. She knew you were never coming back. She thought you had forgotten of her and had already moved on. She would sometimes talk to me and ask me what she had done wrong for you, the person she loved most, to abandon her. She was blaming herself, and believe me, the only reason she wanted to stay in this world was because of her- your daughter. Killian, she looks just like you. You hurt Emma too much, and I appreciated you so much, really. But it isn't fair. You can't just come back into her life whenever you want."

At this point of the conversation they were sitting down. Killian sighed heavily. Every single word Snow had said to him couldn't possibly be more right.

"Your majesty, I don't know where to start. You are right, everything you said is right. I left Emma because it was the best for her. Yes, she loved me and I her, but what could a lieutenant like me offer a beautiful and perfect princess like her?"

"You could have given her safety, happiness and love, Killian. The three things she needed and still needs the most. She doesn't love August, everyone knows that, even he does. But she is 21, she should be married by now" Snow explained.

"I am so sorry, you have no idea how much I missed Emma every single day of those three years. But I knew I had nothing to offer. And when I couldn't take it anymore I came back. I need and want her. And I promise I am going to fight for her, I will win her back, if it is the last thing I do. I swear I will have her back because there is nothing I wish for more, I will do everything in my power to have her back in my arms and in my life. And I never break a promise" Killian affirmed. He was being 100% serious about the situation. He was not going to give up.

Snow nodded and even smiled. "And I will help you. I probably shouldn't do this, but I have never see Emma as happy as she was with you. So go on, go ahead and talk to her. She is in her room" Snow smiled brightly.

Killian did too and hugged her tightly.

"Oh sorry! I just gout caught up, I'll go now" He said as he let her go and smiled. "Thank you, your majesty!" He started walking away. "Call me Snow!" She called after him and giggled. She just wanted her daughter to be happy.

Killian knocked on the door softly three times and he heard a muffled 'come in' so he entered slowly and closed the door behind him as he walked over to what once used to be the bed be shared with Emma.

"Love.." He whispered and her head snapped up from the pillow.

"What are you doing here? I though you were my mom" She had red and puffy eyes.

"Can we talk? Please"

After a little while she sighed and nodded slowly, before patting the space next to him to sit down and he did.

Killian proceeded to explain what he did to Snow previously. But explained every single detail there was to know. He wanted her to know nothing but the truth.

Emma still wasn't convinced. He understood his reasons, of course. But she wouldn't get over it as fast.

"I get it, Killian. I really do. All you did was because you thought I'd be better, safer and happier. And it is nice that you think of me that way. But it pains me that you couldn't see how happy I was with you. How loved and safe I felt. You left me, and I forgive you. But I won't just fall back into your arms and be with you the way I used to be. And maybe I never will."
She said sincerely.

Her words pained him, a lot.  Listening from what once was his Swan that he would never get her back hurt him from hell and back.

"I know. And I want you to know that I will fight for you, Emma. I will have you back. I will do everything in my power to make you fall in love with me all over again. And you know, I don't break my promises" He promises once more, but this time to girl he loves.

She just stared at him and nodded slightly.
"One more thing, can you explain the whole 'daughter' thing?" He asked softly.

She smiled at the thought of her-their daughter.  
"Well, I started having a lot of morning sickness and I was getting nauseous constantly. My mom figured I was pregnant. And indeed I was. Believe me, I planed on telling you but I didn't want to make things harder"  She explained and he listened carefully and paying her all the attention possible. Just like he always did.

"Aye, it would have been harder for me to leave, and that is exactly why I wasn't going to leave. If I had known I had a daughter everything would have been different-"
"Oh! Don't blame me for your actions. You decided to leave me. Baby or no baby you left anyways"

"That's not what I meant, love. It's just that-"

"Don't call me that. You lost that right a long time ago" She said firmly and signaled for him to leave the room.

He sighed in defeat but decided to leave it there. He knew Emma, and talking to her even more would make her more angry at him.
He started to walk out of the door and before he was outside he asked.
"What is her name? If I may know"

She sighed.
"Caroline. Caroline Amelia Swan"

He nodded and mumbled a 'thank you' before closing the door behind him and heading back to his ship. Not saying a single word to anyone else at the castle.

Once in the Captain's quarters his right hand turned into a fist which soon hit the wall, leaving it to be broken, it was just wood after all.

He has a daughter. And Emma couldn't be more disappointed in him, he could see it in her eyes.
He ruined everything he once had. Emma was happy with another man and raising a beautiful girl.

He now had no chance to win Emma Swan back.

---
Hope you enjoyed!
Don't forget to vote and comment!