Chapter 24

{Writer's POV}
Present

Killian noticed a drawing of him and Liam on a table in his room. Killian grabbed it and there was no doubt... 
"I need to take revenge" He said firmly.

"Revenge? What are you talking about?" Emma asks.
"I can't just stay here with that bloody murderer out there. I need to do something about it" He explained. Hurt in his voice.

Emma knew he was right, Black Beard needs to pay. But she doesn't want Killian to take revenge on him, anything could happen to him and Emma would not be able to live if that happened. Much less with what is going on in her life.

"Killian, you can't.." Emma said. "Why? Emma, he was my brother" Killian said with a strong, dominant voice. Emma flinches at the use of her name.
"I know, and he will always be, but you could get seriously hurt" She reasons.

"I couldn't care less what happens to me. Not right now, I need to avenge my brother's death" He continued.
"Killian, please! Think what you're saying! You can't leave me! If anything happened to you I would be destroyed, I can't live without you" Emma said, her voice cracking and her eyes slowly filling with tears.

"Please, Killian. Don't leave me... Don't leave us..." She adds and that was it. Tears started to flow down her cheeks and Killian reaches over to hold her, but before he could even touch her, she starts running up the stairs and out of the docked ship.

Emma is running through the village as fast as she can, but she can hear Killian calling for her as he runs after her, trying to catch up with her.

She gets to the woods and goes directly to the only place in her mind at the moment. Their place. Killian and Emma's special place.

She sits down on a little stone bench. Her hands on her face, her elbows resting on her knees as she cries silently.

She doesn't even know why she is crying. She can't lose Killian, the love of her life, the person who makes her the happiest. But he never said he would actually go. He just said he needed, but after thinking he could actually change his mind.

Much more thoughts are racing through her head as she tries to stop crying but she just can't stop the tears.
She is so concentrated in her thoughts that she doesn't even hear Killian's steps. He sits down besides her and wraps an arm around her waist and brings her close to him.

He hugs her tightly on his chest as her hands are still covering her tear-stained face. Killian doesn't say a single word, instead he kisses the top of her head as he pulls her closer to him. She is now sitting in his lap, her face resting on his chest as she finally gets her hands away from her face and hugs him as tight as she possibly can. Not bearing the thought of him leaving her at any moment.

To show her he is there he holds her tightly and plays with her hair, making her relax and calm down just a little.
Emma is still crying and Killian runs a hand up and down her back soothingly.

Non of them say a single word as they both sit there, holding each other there so tightly that they can nearly breath. But non care, the only thing they care about is being in each other's arms.

Killian starts humming softly, making Emma smile a little. She always loved it when he did that, she couldn't be over that amazing voice he has, it is just so soothing and relaxing, it is absolutely beautiful.

"Killian, please, please don't leave me. I need you here with me. I can't bare the fact of being away from you, much less where you could be in serious danger" Emma finally whispered.

Killian stops humming at the sound of her beautiful voice begging for him to stay with her. But he needs to take revenge. Black Beard needs to pay for his actions.
"Emma, we can talk about this later. Plus, if I do go, I will always be with you. Nothing would happen to me, I know how to fight perfectly, no one can beat me. Liam could sometimes but that is because he showed me how to fight. You don't need to worry about me" He says and ends it with a soft kiss on her temple.

He hopes she understand his reasons, and of course she does. But she is too afraid. Too afraid of losing her one and only.

But she also knows that he is speaking nothing but the truth. She has seen him with a sword. He even beat her dad once and that is saying a lot.

She sighs and nods slowly, knowing he is right. He smiles and finally their eyes meet.
Emma's cheeks are tear-stained and her eyes are red and puffy from crying. Killian kisses her cheek and then they kiss slowly, putting all their emotions in that kiss.

"I love you, my Swan" He says as they have pulled apart and their foreheads are resting on each other's. He takes her hands in his and lace their fingers.

"I love you, too, Killy" She said with a smile as he kissed the tip of her nose and she giggled softly.

------
Cute and fluffy chapter to apologize for not updating is so long and before the actual sad stuff happens.
Vote and comment!❤️