Chapter 29

{Writer's POV}
Present Time

"I came back for you"
He said strongly as he pulled her in for a slow but passionate kiss.

Emma melted into the kiss and Killian did too, they both were too caught up in the moment that they didn't even notice how everyone was being dismissed from the wedding, or what used to be a wedding.

"Emma!" Snow yelled and they finally pulled back. Emma was blushing and resembled a tomato. She felt bad for kissing Killian, god she was supposed to get married! She kissed Hook in front of everyone! In front of her soon-to-be husband!

But at the same time she felt happy for herself, he came back. Killian came back for her.
And just as she was happy she was also mad and sad and disappointed and much more. He left her and three years later came back. He left her with a baby all by herself.

"What is going on?" David asked, completely mad and confused just as Snow and August.
Caroline was now with her nanny.

"I don't know" Emma answered honestly.

"I came back for Emma" Killian said seriously. He wasn't kidding.

"And how come you just come back whenever you want?" David asked.

"You can't just come back into Emma's life like you never left her. She has a life now, a daughter to take care for-" August was interrupted.

"A daughter?" Killian asked. He was hoping that the little girl he saw with Emma and August was just a little girl from the village. He was hoping that his Swan hadn't start a new life without him. But of course he was wrong.

"Yes, a daughter, Emma has a-" And once again he was interrupted, but this time by Emma. She didn't want Killian to know he has a daughter just yet.

"August!" She called.
"Emma, you have a daughter?" Killian asked looking deeply into her eyes. Almost drilling a hole on her head.

"No, maybe" She mumbled, avoiding his look.

"Swan, please look at me" He said softly and she did.
"Do you have a daughter?" He asked once again, trying so hard to keep himself calmed.

"Yes" She finally said after a little while. "Yes, I have a daughter"

At this point everyone else was silent, knowing Emma well enough to be sure she would explode at any moment now.

"And who is the father, if I may ask"

"No, you can't-" August started but was cut off by Emma's hand raising as in a sign for him to stop.

"You, Killian Jones. You are the father" She said slowly, her voice trembling a little that it was barely noticeable, her hand falling down slowly.

It took a minute for Killian to respond and everyone was already sure he had lost his voice since he took so much time to respond.

"What?" He asked nearly over a whisper.
"You heard me, Killian. We had a daughter"

"Emma, love, why didn't you tell me when you found out?"  He asked as he took both of her hands in his one hand.

"I was going to tell you, Killian. I just couldn't find the right moment. You were leaving me anyways and I knew that was already hard for you, or so
I thought, and I didn't want to make it harder" She explained. She was so confused, she felt lost.
How was she supposed to feel? How was she supposed to act? To say? After everything she still loved him. But she has compromises, she has August and she doesn't want to hurt him.

"Oh, Swan. You know, the only reason I left was to give you your best chance. I knew I couldn't give you
your best chance"

"What? Killian I loved- love, ugh! I loved you Killian, all I ever wanted was to be with you! To marry you and start a family! And indeed I started a family but alone! You left me! Abandoned me! After all we went through, you still left me. My best chance was to be happy with you" And that was it, Emma exploded and was crying like she hadn't in a while. She was furious and she couldn't handle being with Killian. She couldn't see him.
Why? Why did he leave her?

She didn't want to see him, if she did she was sure she would start hating him. And she didn't want that, so she stormed off to her room. The room she once shared with Killian and would be forced to share with August.

She was crying hard, her face in a pillow. And in that moment Killian knew that he was the most stupid person alive. And he knew Emma now hated him more than she ever has.

----
I'm so happy for updating!! It's weird that I make updates this fast (I know it wasn't fast but it was faster than usual).
Hope you enjoyed!
Don't forget to comment!!