Chapter 17

{Writer's POV}
3 months later

Today is Killian's birthday.
Him and Emma had been seeing each other pretty much every single day and they both loved that.

There were more diners at Emma's castle who Killian and Liam were invited to.
Emma's parents loved them, especially Snow.

She would always talk to Emma about how sweet and nice Killian is, and that she's glad Emma found her special someone.

They had been as close as ever, holding each other's hand, hugging each other, kissing sometimes, they were completely happy together.

Emma had insisted that she's do something for him, at least something small. But he'd say that it wasn't necessary and that she didn't need to spend time preparing things for him.

Emma of course though that was ridiculous, Killian is her boyfriend, how come she do nothing for him in one of the most important dates ever!

She would at least invite him over at her castle and make a little diner with her parents, Liam, Whale, Ruby and a bunch of Killian's mates, as he calls his friends, who work with him at his ship.

But that would be a day after his birthday, or after the special something Emma would prepare for him.

She was thinking of recreating their first date, set a picnic at their special place by the woods and give him a special gift that he would carry with him forever, just like she did with the beautiful golden bracelet he gave her.

All Emma wanted was for Killian to have the happiest birthday, and she was determined to make it be.
She didn't need to do that for him, she wanted to.
He always made sure that she was safe, loved and happy.
He did everything to make her smile and to make her proud of him.
And she was, she was completely proud of calling Killian Jones her boyfriend, because not only he was sweet and caring, he was a leader and completely responsible. He was independent and he did everything to survive on his own, and help a whole tribulation survive too.

He was definitely a good example for anyone who crossed his way.
Emma knew that even though he said he didn't want her to 'waste her time preparing anything for him' he had deep down a little bit of hope.
Hope that this would be the best birthday he has ever had.
He knew that he didn't need anything else to be the happiest, like Emma wanted him to be. Because he already was the happiest, because he has his love, his life... His Swan.

{Emma's POV}
Killian's birthday.

It's April 4th. Killian's birthday.
It is a beautiful, sunny day. Birds singing and the wind slowly running through the tree's leaves.
And is also 5:00 in the morning.
What in the world would wake me up at this hour?
The fact that I need to recreate perfectly our beautiful first date.

My mom already knows what I will be doing and were, so going out isn't a problem. I make sure I have everything in a picnic bag and head out to my horse.
I pet it before going up and start riding it to the place.

It is about 6:40 and I just finished setting everything.
I thought this would take less than 30 minutes. I need to go shower and get ready before Killian wakes up because I plan on going to his ship, Liam already knows, he actually have me the idea so he is expecting me soon.