Chapter 10- part 1

[that's a cs edit I posted some time ago in my cs instagram account😊]

{Killian's POV}
It was the day of the plan. Whale once said he thought he would never be happy again sine his last girlfriend died, Ashley. But I knew that could change once he met the right person, and he will never know who that person is. That's what this plan is for, to see if Ruby is the right person or if she isn't.

Emma and I agreed to meet at a little restaurant by the docks to see how the plan is going to go on.

{Emma's POV}
I walk through the door of the restaurant, it is small but really cute, it has flowers on every table and it is a really nice place to talk.
I find Killian sitting at a booth waiting for me, I smile and walk towards him.

"Hello!" I say as he stands up and hugs me.
"Good morning, love"
He says and we sit down across from each other.

"So, where shall this plan take place at?" I ask

"I think it should be somewhere normal, some place that anyone would go out with their friends with"

"Like the docks?" I ask and he nods.

"The docks sounds great!"
We ordered our food and we kept on talking about how things would go. We decided to start the plan tomorrow's afternoon.

Once we finished our food Killian paid and we walked out.
"Liam asked for you, he told me he'd like to see you" Killian says as we walk hand in hand.

"Oh, really?" I ask and he nods.

Liam, Killian's brother, has always been a good friend of mine, we would only see each other when his king needed him to send something to my father, and even with that I never met Killian until my birthday.

"Would you like to see him now?" He asks and I nod
"That would be great" I say and smile as he places a kiss on my cheek and we walk towards his ship.

Once we got there everyone greeted Killian and continued their work. We walked down to the captain's cabin, where Liam was sitting down while looking at a map with a pen in hand.

"Liam?" Killian says making Liam look at us and smile.

"Killian! Emma!" He says and pulls me into a hug after he stood up.

"Hey! How have you been?" I ask as he lets go of me and smiles seeing Killian and I hold hands.

"I've been doing great. How about you? How have things been going on between you too" he asks causing me to blush.

"I've been fine too, and well, things have been great between us" I say and Killian nods.

"Good! You have no idea how happy Iw as to hear that you are my brother's girlfriend" he says and Killian and I smile.

The three spent some more time talking and laughing, it was nice and fun. The three of us had a great time.

After that Killian and I went to the docks, just to walk and after that Killian walked me to the castle.

"Good night Killian, and thanks for everything, I had fun today" I say with a smile and kiss his cheek.

"Good nigh Swan, I'm glad you enjoyed today, see you tomorrow, love" Killian added before kissing me good night.

I walk to my room with a huge smile on my face.

"Emma?" Ruby asks.
Oh my God! I completely forgot that she was here!

"God, Ruby! You scared me!" I exclaim.

"Hey, would you like to come with me to the docks tomorrow?" I ask and she nods.
"Sure! Sounds great" She says with a smile.

"Good, good night Ruby" I say after I changed into my pajamas.

"Good nigh Emma" She adds and with that we fell asleep.

The next morning we went to the little breakfast table at the castle's garden. My parents were there already but were waiting for us.

"Morning girls!" My dad greets.

"Morning!" Ruby and I say at the same time and mom smiles.
We start eating and we have a great time.

"So, what will you girls do today?" My mom asks.
"Emma and I will go to the docks" Ruby says with a smile as I nod.

"Sound good! Emma, your father and I need to go to another kingdom to check some things with the king but we shall be back tomorrow morning" My mom says.

I nod and smile at them. Once we all finish everyone gets up and leaves the garden.

Ruby and I get ready for our walk at the docks. Once we are ready we walked to the docks.

"Oh look! It's Killian and Whale! What a coincidence!" I say, probably over acting the situation. I turned to see Ruby, who was smiling and blushing a little.

We walked towards them and greeted each other.

{Killian's POV}

I see Emma walking towards us, and that could only mean one thing, this plan has officially started.

"Hello love! Hi Ruby!" I greet and both girls smile.
"Hello girls" James said but mostly looking at Ruby.
"Hi" Is everything that escaped Ruby's mouth.

We walked a little so our plan didn't seem like a plan but something normal. Emma's hand was in mine as Ruby and Whale were talking to each other. I saw Emma smiling as she saw them interacting.

"I think it's time" Emma whispered for only me to hear. I nodded.

"Oh! Killian, look! It's where our first date took place!" Emma said, just as we said would happen and I continued playing on.

"Indeed it is love, want to accompany me there?" I ask and she nods with a smile.

"Guys, we'll leave you here while Killian and I go over there" Emma said and they just nodded.

Emma and I walk towards the place that we had our first date, but of course it wasn't, the actual place is only known by Emma and I.

"How do you think things are going?" Emma asks.
"We shall see" I add.

Emma and I sat down in front of a lake, Emma was looking at the beautiful lake in front of us, but I was looking at the beautiful, green eyed and golden haired lady in front of me, my Emma.

"Is there something wrong?" Emma asks, she probably saw me looking at her.
I shake my head in response.
"Of course not, love. everything is perfectly fine" I say and we get lost in each other's eyes.
In a blink of an eye all I know is that we are softly kissing and I don't want to do anything else right now.
❁❁❁∙❁❁❁∙❁❁❁
Hello!
How are you?
So yeah, I just wrote a 1112 words chapter. Finally a long one!
This chapter is dedicated to __BadWriter__ because of how nice she has been😊
Love you all!
Vote and comment for more long chapters!