Epilouge 4 years later

Hiccup's Pov.
Dodge. Slash. Slash. Bang. Slash. Dodge.
Astrid and I are sword fighting.

Training has gone great for he past four years. We learnt the different species, thier abilites, and thier weaknesses. For example, a Nadder's weakness is dragon nip.

We slash at each other's swords. I dodge Astrid's sword. I counter it with a strong blow. She glares, and I dodge a blow towards my face. I smash at her sword. She slashes back. Bang. Clang. Bang. Clang. Thunk. Bang. Clang. Swish.
Lightning is watching, smiling a toothy grin. Toothless is now gaining on Lightning. I never noticed until Toothless and I went flying with him. Astrid is also growing with Stormfly. They're about the same height as us now. I wonder why sometimes, but it doesn't really matter.

I dodge another blow from Astrid. Astrid smiles. Stormfly and Toothless are practicing battle tactics as well.

Stormfly whips spikes at Toothless, and Toothless dodges them with a crafty spin and a dodge. Then, Toothless mimics Stormfly. A wave of air stunts her. Then, Toothless pins her with a crafty leap.

I continue to leap and dodge. Astrid growls wih frustration. I smile. Haha. I roll to the left, and tap her neck with my sword. She freezes.
Lightning grins.
Then he calls, "SWITCH!"
Now I'm pitted against Stormfly. I use my plasma to deflet some spikes. She lunges for my face, so I dodge left. I smile at her, rembering when Astrid turned into a Nadder.
She freezes. I use the opportunity to pull some fast ones on the dragon. She growlsm then flicks some spikes at my head. I duck down, and fire some plasma at her feet.
Rwawk!
She screams, "No Fair!"
I laugh and roll away. She glares with her big yellow eyes.

Toothless seems to be handling Astrid well, so I smiles at him.

I look back to my battle. Stormfly ia preping a big red ball in her mouth. She shoots it, and I dodge left. I draw my sword, and tap her foot. She hops away. I spot a tree. I climb it, and Stormfly looses track of me. I smile.
She stops under my hidding spot. Astrid had left her saddle on, thankfully. I hop down, suprising her. Stormfly shreeks and begins to freak out. Lightning shakes his big head.

I wedge my feet into the stirrups, and hang on. Then, she takes to the sky. I rember how training Toothless went, so i manage to hang on.
Rwwwaaaawwwwkkkk! Rrrrrwwwwwaaaarrrrrkkkk!
She begins to death-spin down. I hook my feet under her wings, and pop them out.
Fwwwooommp.
They flick open, saving us. I sigh.
Stormfly fights my feet. Eventually, she gives up.
I land her beside Astrid, who turns to fight me. I leap from Stormfly. We engage in battle.
Roll. Counter swing. Block. Death spin slice.
I twirl quickly to avoid being stabbed in the chest.

I hook her sword with mine. We stare each other down, trying to keep our swords up. We go at this for a long time, long enough for Toothless and Stormfly to call it a truce.

No. Must stay up. Sweat is beading on Astrid's face. My face also feels sweaty. I manage to step forward. Astrid does to, increasing the struggle. Now our crossed swords are upright, right between our faces.
Growling with effort, we try to out do the other. Lightning has trained us to be warriors, never giving in. Then, a curious thing happens. We both put a large amount of effort on our swords. Shhhhiiiiinnnnngggggggg.
Then, they shoot sparks.
Lightning calls something faint. We push on. Eventually, we reach a point where we're nearly touching, swords right between our faces.
Lightning calls some more, but we can't hear him. Purple and yellow flash around us. Grrrrr. I push forward, but Astrid counters it well.
The purple surrounds my side, and yellow surrounds Astrid.
We push on. Toothless dives from nowhere. He hits my shoulder, but fails to knock me over. Nice try.
Then he leaps into the air, and scoops me up. I scream, fighting his paws. I turn Fury, and escape him.
He growls.
Lightning calls, "Stop! Stop! No more! I have seen enough for my life time!"
I freeze next to Astrid. I see her turn Nadder.
We ask, "Did we do something wrong, oh king?"
He shakes his head, "No. You can not be taught much more by myself. But, never do that to me again! The power that swirled around you two, it was enough to kill me. I wished to break it up before you killed each other by accident. That would have also caused a big explosion, distroying the island. Even now, look at where you fought."
He sweeps a gesture to where we are standing. A huge yellow and purple ying-yang is imprinted into the ground that fills the fight area.

The king breaks the silence, "It's permanent

The king breaks the silence, "It's permanent. It will never fade. Not for as long as this island stands. Even then, it will remain. Now, be gone. Before you give a dragon a heart attack!"
I smile, and leap into the air.