The Stranger

HICCUP'S POV.
I ask, "What is this "dragon boy" you speak of?"
The Mega Nightmare laughs, and begins, "Long ago, there was a gathering of all the alphas. It was to confront our issues with the humans, and all the deaths they'd caused. Soon, we had exhausted all our options. Then a stranger came into our meeting hall. It was a Night Fury as old as time itself. I think he had grey eyes, and many scars. He held his head with self respect, and seemed to glow in the dim light. He said that a dragon boy would be born of dragon and our worst enemies blood. Berk.

His exact words were, "There will be a dragon boy born of dragon and Berkian blood. He will bring worlds together, but he may also tear them apart. Do not cross him or his kin, for it maybe your last. He will be accompanied by one unseen for millennia. He will be strong inside, but he will be easy to miss. Do not make this mistake.... for it will also be your last..."
Then he disappeared into the shadows, like magic.
Then his voice echoed through the hall like a waterfall in a silent plain, "Be ware of the dragon boy. He will bring the worlds together.... be ready for this. Do not be left behind. I promise you that living in the past will get you left behind".
I asked for the dragon's name, but no response ever came. We never saw that Fury again."

I reply, "Huh. I understand that each Night Fury has different eye colours, but grey? I'll ask Toothless after we rescue him."
I guide the Mega Nightmare to where we're meeting.

We land at a secret cove off the coast of Berk. The other dragons are waiting, so we get started.
I explain the situation, and an eruption of roars spill out of our hiding spot.

I ask Mega Nightmare, "How do you suppose we get them back?"
He growls, "Take you there, hide, then.... we burn the ships. We make sure none of the Night Furies are on board first, though. "
Then a voice echoes in the clearing, a voice I know too well.

I run into the woods, the alphas following. I stop dead. My heart feels like it'll explode. Toothless, Sky, and another Night Fury are there. Toothless is standing tall, Sky looks tired, and the other one... looks stunned.
It has green eyes. It stares at the Mega Alphas.
Then a gentle thump draws my attention.
A voice echoes through the dark woods,  "Hello, Dragon Boy. I never thought I'd live to see you. I'm glad you allied the right side. "
I ask "Who are you?"
The voice replies, "Athabaster. You are the Fury Boy. I see my perdictons were correct now. For a while... I thought I was incorrect. But I was wrong."
I smile, but then I frown.
I ask, "Fury boy?"
The voice comes closer, "I see you don't understand who you are. You... are half Fury. Not because of Toothless, even though that helped make you titan sized. You.... can be a dragon at will, and control plasma."
I ask, stunned, "Wha?"
A grey eyed dragon drops in front of me. Night Fury. I bow in respect for the Fury. It bows back.
We rise.
It wispers to Toothless, who starts to lick my hand. Ewwwww. Toothless!
Then, he shoots my wet hand....,