#26: San Francisco- (JamesxRoman)

Disclaimer: I don't own the music! It rightfully belongs to 5SOS and their management. This song is perfection by the way!

Roman let a sigh escape his mouth as he leaned back on his couch, feeling the soft leather press up against his back. He could still feel James's lips on his, soft and firm.
He could still taste James's minty breath on his tongue.
Roman felt as if James had kissed him last night, even if it had been months since he last saw him. James was the most amazing guy he'd ever met, and Roman felt like he didn't deserve him. James definitely deserved better, but somehow he fell for Roman. He remembered how they had sat atop the roof of James's house, wrapped in each other's arms, gazing at the sunset.
They talked for hours on end, saying how great it would be if summer could last for all eternity, and the possibility that they could just be together forever.  Roman could still imagine James running in the sand, his wavy brown hair blowing in the wind. Roman never thought that he would leave him behind. Roman almost broke down when he shared one last kiss with James before turning around and flying back to Switzerland. Part of him wanted to see his family, but part of him wanted to stay with James in California. He also remembered that time when they decided to take James's white sports car and drive out of town for a week. They drove for hours, not knowing where they were going to end up. Roman felt like they had been driving for almost an infinite amount of hours when they finally pulled up to a hotel. That night, Roman and James shared a bed for the first time in their relationship.
Roman fell asleep with James holding him.
He missed the feel of James's arms around him, making him feel protected. He missed the intoxicating smell of James's cologne, and it still haunted him to this day.
Roman knew that he should just let go of all the memories he had with James, after all, he was probably never going to see the guy ever again. But, he couldn't bring himself to. He had to hold onto those memories, as each one was precious to him. Roman felt like hopping on a plane and flying to San Francisco. After all, it was the place where his relationship with James had started. Summer nights in California were better with James by his side. They'd walk along the shore of the beach, hands intertwined, the waves slowly crashing up against their feet. Roman would always remember San Francisco as a place where he had his first love, and one that's truly unforgettable. Memories were made, and they were ones that Roman would remember forever.

A/N: This one was my first song imagine, and honestly, I'm not really satisfied with it, but hopefully you guys like it anyway.
Next one will be another song imagine, but it will a little bit sad at the start, but the ending will be much better.
How's everyone's summer going?
Mine's going pretty well so far!
Anyway, good bye guys!
See ya:)
- Allie

 How's everyone's summer going? Mine's going pretty well so far! Anyway, good bye guys! See ya:)- Allie

Look at these two beautiful dorks! 😍😍miss them so much!😭