#42: P.K. Subban (requested)

A/N: This was a request by Hockey_Fanatic , who wanted a P.K. Subban imagine :) Hope you like it and hope it's not too crappy or whatever. (Also, this is the only picture of P.K. that I have in my camera roll ATM lol 😂 I love him a lot, btw, I just don't have enough storage on my phone. 😂 ) And everyone is around twenty or so in this imagine lol 😂

- Allie 💕

My palms were sweating like crazy as Amy dragged me into the Ford Ice Center, where a free skate session was being held.
Amy had also asked the staff over there if it was possible for the skate session to be closed to the public, as she had invited some special guests and didn't want any attention on them. Surprisingly, they agreed.
She'd told me that it was an opportunity for me to meet Alex, one of her friends from school. Apparently she was just as big of a hockey fan as the both of us combined, which definitely made me curious. Needless to say, I'm really nervous to meet her. I don't want her to think I'm a weirdo.

We got our skates and after lacing them up, we headed to the rink to skate. Amy had been doing this since she was little, so she glided around the ice like it was child's play. Meanwhile, I was like a newborn deer in headlights, clinging to the side of the rink helplessly. Then, a tan girl with long, dark brown hair approached me with a friendly smile on her face. "Hi I'm Alex, Amy's friend from school. You must be Lauren, I've heard lots about you."

I shook away my nervousness and returned her smile. "Nice to meet you."
We talked for a few minutes before joining Amy in the center of the rink. As we were skating, I noticed that Alex kept whispering in Amy's ear about something. Are they talking crap about me? No, they wouldn't do that. Do they know something I don't?

We were skating for a few hours and the unexpected happened; Some Preds players joined us on the ice. They were: Roman Josi, James Neal, and P.K. Subban. My heart skipped a beat when I saw P.K. He was one of my favorite players on the Predators. P.K. was charismatic, funny, and an all around down to earth guy. He was involved with lots of charities while in Montreal and loved meeting fans.

I felt my face heat up as they skated over to us. My mouth dropped open when I saw James kiss Amy on the cheek and Roman do the same to Alex. "Ok ok wait hold up, how come you two didn't tell me you were dating Preds players?" Amy looked at me sheepishly. "Sorry Lauren, I just didn't want to draw any attention to myself."
"How long has this been going on for?"
Amy blushed furiously. "T-three months".
"Congrats Amy." Amy smiled. "Thanks."

My heart skipped a beat when P.K. looked straight into my eyes and smiled. "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm P.K." "H-hello, I'm Lauren, a friend of Amy's." He's even more beautiful up close! He shot me one of his breathtaking smiles. "Well, Lauren, do you wanna skate with me?" "S-sure, I'd love to."
A spark shot up my arm as I hesitantly placed my hand in his. He led me slowly out to the center of the ice, his grip firm.

I tried not to trip on my face and make a fool out of myself, but since this was my life, my right foot slid out from under me, causing me to let out a small scream.
Suddenly, strong arms wrapped around me, breaking my fall. My cheeks heated up as I looked up to see P.K. with a worried expression on his face. His eyes are gorgeous, they're like melted chocolate. "Hey you ok?" P.K. asked, his voice snapping me out of my weird thoughts.
I nodded. "I-I just don't know how to skate." I muttered sheepishly. P.K. smiled.
"That's ok, I'll help you." So, for the rest of the skating session, P.K. taught me how to skate. Alex and Amy said their goodbyes to me before walking out hand in hand with their boyfriends, leaving me to collect my stuff. I sighed as I untied my skates and placed them in their small locker.
Just as I was slipping on my sneakers, P.K. walked in. "Hey, I was wondering if you want to go out for lunch with me?"

My heart almost stopped. THE P.K. SUBBAN WAS ASKING ME OUT?!! Am I dreaming? "U-um I'd love to." He grinned. "Great, I'll meet you outside." With that, he turned and gave me a quick wink before walking out of the locker room, leaving me flustered and happy all at the same time. After gathering my thoughts,I quickly tied my shoelaces and met P.K. outside, where he said he'd be. I blushed when he laced his fingers with mine as we headed down the street to get lunch.

A/N: Ahhh this was kinda crappy idk 😂
But hope you liked it anyway Lauren!
Oh, and guys, feel free to send me any requests you might have! I love making imagines for my followers ☺️

- Allie 💖