#20: Take Care Of Me- FilipxRoman

Filip sat on his comfy white couch, buried in a soft blue blanket, his legs spread out in front of him. His body felt so weak after the game yesterday. He felt like he pushed himself way too hard during gameplay.
Plus, to top it all off, a Blackhawks player had checked him way too hard and that resulted in him having a bloody nose, bruises, and extreme pain. So, he'd been sitting on his couch for hours, staring at the ceiling. Suddenly, his phone buzzed, indicating that he'd gotten a text.
Filip groaned and reached for his phone, which happened to be lying on the coffee table. A smile broke out onto his face when he saw that his boyfriend, Roman Josi had texted him. Filip and Roman have been dating for three months, keeping their relationship a secret from the media and their coaches. They both knew that being in a relationship, especially if you happen to be gay, would have terrible consequences. The NHL was a ruthless and very strict organization when it came to sexuality. They hated gay people, and don't think that they should be playing hockey, much less even date. But Filip and Roman didn't care. Their love for each other was too strong to be ignored. Their love was unconditional, and could never be broken.

Hey babe, I miss you. :)

Miss you too.

How are you feeling?

I feel like a brick has been dropped on my leg.

Awww my poor Swede. Do you want me to come over?

Yeah, I'd like that. I'm lonely.

I'm on my way ☺️.

K see ya in a few.

Can't wait to see you babe.

Filip sighed contentedly and leaned back on his soft pillow, shutting his eyes.
I guess it wouldn't hurt to get some sleep before Roman gets here, Filip thought as he drifted off into dreamland.

A few minutes later, Roman arrived at Filip's house with soup, medicine, and the DVD of his boyfriend's favorite movie.
Roman smiled when he saw his boyfriend fast asleep on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, light snores escaping his mouth.
He looks so adorable, I don't want to wake him. Roman thought as he placed the things he brought on the coffee table. Then, he carefully moved Filip over and slipped in next to him, wrapping the blanket around them both. He wrapped his arm around his boyfriend's tiny waist and buried his face in the crook of Filip's neck, his nose brushing his skin softly. "Hey babe." Filip mumbled as he stirred, rubbing his eyes.
"I didn't mean to wake you."
"It's ok. You didn't wake me."
The Swede sighed heavily and snuggled deeper into Roman, resting his head on his muscular chest. Roman's face stretched into a small smile as he played with Filip's short brown hair, gently running his fingers through it. "I love you."
"I love you too Roman."
Filip smiled and closed his eyes again.
"Go to sleep babe, I'll be here when you wake up." Roman kissed the side of the Swede's head before he fell asleep himself, his arm wrapped tightly around Filip's waist.

A/N: Next imagine will be a Weberosi one, or SheaxRoman one. Please message me if you want me to do a certain boyxboy imagine😀!

- Allie ✌🏼️