#14: The Missing Plane (Requested) Part One

A/N: This imagine was requested by AShruinger , and she's awesome, so go check out her works! I love her stories, they're really funny and descriptive😊.
This will have more action than romance, but there will be some cute moments.
- Allie ✌🏼️

A soft yawn escaped your mouth as you walked through the busy Nashville airport clutching your boyfriend's hand, who happened to be Roman Josi

A soft yawn escaped your mouth as you walked through the busy Nashville airport clutching your boyfriend's hand, who happened to be Roman Josi. "Tired?"
"Yeah, didn't get enough sleep last night."
The Predators were setting out on yet another road trip in Canada to try and keep their road streak going. Roman tried to convince you not to come, as he wanted you to rest, but you insisted on coming. After all, you wanted to support your boyfriend. "I'm glad you decided to come. I can cuddle you all I want after games." Roman stated as he leaned over and kissed your cheek, making your face flush scarlet. A wide smirk made its way onto Roman's face. "Aww, you're blushing, you're so cute Y/N. You find me irresistible." You smacked his arm gently with your free hand. "Shut up."
Roman chuckled and tightened his grip on your hand. The others were lagging behind, talking as if they weren't late for the flight. Everyone had to be on the jet at exactly 10:45, and of course, the Preds were six minutes late. "Hurry up slowpokes!" You called over your shoudler, which earned you glares and laughter from the team.
When you neared the airport gate, you noticed something very unusual.
In the spot where the private jet should've been, there was nothing, just a long, yellow line that stretched across the runway.
"Babe, you might want to see this."
Roman's blue eyes widened when he saw that the private jet was missing.
"Oh crap, this isn't good. We have to be in Calgary in five hours, we're not gonna be able to make it. We don't have our jet." Roman groaned and ran a hand through his hair, making it even more messy and tangled. You sighed and said"Well, looks like we're going to have to go on a wild goose chase." "To look for a plane? We don't have to do that, we can just try and get tickets like normal people do." You shook your head. "We have to try and get that dang plane back, and I'm going to do whatever ever it takes to get it back."
"Well, as long as we get to Calgary, I'm not complaining. Let's do it."
"Should we tell the others?" You asked as you looked back over your shoulder and watched as Shea and James laughed about something that Pekka said, as the goalie had a huge smirk on his face.
"No, we can't make them worry, especially since we have a game in five hours. They're all probably really stressed right now, and we can't have them start to panic, not before a game." "How are we going to find the plane when we have no idea where to look?" You had to admit, Roman did have a very valid point. Where the fudge is a person going to find a flipping private jet?
The two of you rushed away from the airport gate and headed to search for the jet, able to sneak away from the others.
______________________________
Two hours had passed since you and Roman had left the group to search for the jet, and you two were exhausted. You and Roman had ran all over the airport, desperately searching for the jet, and you had even asked one of the people who worked there, but they didn't know where it was. You collapsed on a nearby chair, panting heavily. Your legs were aching and your feet were sore from walking for two whole hours. Meanwhile, Roman looked like as if he was ready for a photoshoot with Vogue. His hair seemed to be perfectly in place, and there was only a single drop of sweat on his face. "Why do you look so perfect after all that?"
Roman shrugged. "I don't know. I guess since I'm a hockey player, I'm so used to skating around for a long time that doing this kind of stuff doesn't really affect me."
You groaned and rested your head on Roman's shoulder, smiling when he put his arm around you. Where is that freaking plane?

A/N: So this was one was really crappy, but the second part will hopefully be so much better. I hope you liked the first part of this AShruinger :)! Sorry for the slow updates, been hanging out with my cousin all weekend.
-Allie