#17: Miika Salomaki

A/N: Here's a great video of a Predators vs Blackhawks game. He did score a goal in the game, so I decided to just stick it above. And then I attached a picture of Miikka celebrating after scoring a goal.  Hope you enjoy this imagine, and if any of you want an imagine, please message me!
- Allie

The cool breeze whipped at your hair and clothes, causing you to shiver. Wrapping your fuzzy white sweater tighter around you, you made your down Broadway and turned the corner on Demonbreun Street, where Bridgestone Arena was standing tall.
A small smile tugged at your lips as you walked by, remembering all the amazing memories you had in there. You went to almost all the hockey games, and loved every single moment of it. But, Bridgestone Arena held a nostalgic feeling for you.
Your boyfriend of three months, Miika Salomaki had just left two days ago to travel to Chicago along with the Predators.
Miika had promise that he would call as a soon as he landed, which he kept to.
You felt the tears streaming down your face as you talked to him on the phone, hearing his deep but melodic voice through the line. Sure, you two Facetimed and texted each other every night, but it wasn't  the same as seeng each other in person.
He'd told you that he would be back in Nashville soon, but you hated waiting.
You wanted someone to cuddle you at night, and it was getting frustrating that whenever you woke up the next day, the spot next to you was always empty.
For the last few days, you cuddled Miika's pillow, breathing in traces of his cologne.
He always made you feel loved, and you missed seeing his face every day.
You missed the light kisses that he'd leave along your neck in the morning, and the effort he made to get food on the table, even though he couldn't cook.
He always told you that he loved you, every day, without fail. A sigh escaped your lips as you walked away from the arena, the crushing feeling of loneliness hitting you like a tsunami wave. As soon as you turned the corner, your wrist suddenly got grabbed. "Hey let go of me!" "Y/N, babe, calm down, it's me." The figure said, a slight chuckle escaping his mouth.
You looked up and saw your adorable boyfriend, Miika, looking at you with a goofy smile on his face. He kissed you softly, grinning through the kiss.
After you two pulled away, you and Miika enjoyed a romantic stroll through the streets of Nashville, the faint sound of a guitar filling the air.

A/N: Ok so this one wasn't my best work, but oh well. I'm going to start making
boyxboy imagines, so the first one will be JamesxRyanJohansen :)

- Allie 💜