#10: Pekka Rinne (Requested)

A/N: Ok, so I know that I said the next imagine was going to be a Carter Hutton one, but the lovely divergent_spn61 messaged me and asked for an imagine.
So, here it is! I hope you like it girl!
- Allie 😝

"Ok, I'm going to warn you, the team can be pretty excited when a girl comes in the locker room, so expect lots of yelling and flirtatious behavior, which mainly comes from Roman. You steer clear of him, ok?"
Your big brother, Carter Hutton said sternly as he led you down the long hallway to the Preds locker room.
"Ok, ok, I get it. But don't get into Hulk mode when one of them stares at me or something." Carter rolled his bright blue eyes playfully as he pulled the locker room door open and gestured for you to go in. You hesitantly stepped inside, Carter following suit. Your heartbeat quickened as he led you over to where the team was, getting ready for warmups.
Sure, you were excited to meet his teammates, but you were worried that they wouldn't like you. This was the first time that Carter had let you meet the team, and needless to say, you were pretty excited. Carter cleared his throat and in a matter of a few seconds, the loud talking faded and silence filled the room.
"Everybody, this is my sister, Y/N."
"Nice to meet you, I'm Shea." The Preds captain called from his locker stall, flashing you a dimpled smile. Roman greeted you next, giving you a huge hug and a quick kiss on the cheek, to which Carter glared at him for. After everyone had introduced themselves, the door suddenly opened, and in stepped your favorite player on the team, Pekka Rinne. He was dressed in a white button shirt that showed off the muscles he got from playing hockey, black jeans, and brown dress shoes. His soft blonde hair was perfectly styled, each strand perfectly in place. You felt your cheeks heat up as he made his way over to you. "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Pekka."
"Hi, I'm Y/N, Carter's little sister."
Pekka's beautiful blue eyes widened as he cast a glance towards Carter, who was giving him the "you didn't know?" look.
"Well, I didn't know Hutts had a little sister, especially since she's very attractive."
Did he just? He thinks I'm attractive? I must be dreaming. Pekka gave you a quick hug before making his way over to his locker stall, getting ready for practice. All throughout practice, you noticed Pekka staring at you, his face bright red. You smiled and gave him a little wave, making his face even redder. And, after practice, Pekka came up to you once the team had filed out of the locker room and asked you if you wanted to go out on a date the following evening. You said yes of course.

A/N: Hey guys! This lovely imagine was for the amazing divergent_spn61 :) Go check her stories, they're awesome! The next one will be a Carter Hutton imagine😊!
I've been having lots of goalie feels lately.
- Allie ☺️

#goalielove