#23: That Should Be Me - CarterxPekka (Part One)

A/N: AShruinger , this will be spilt into two parts! Hope you like it! The pic above isn't mine, it was posted by an awesome Tumblr blog @filipf0rsberg, and she's so nice. Her blog is awesome, so go follow her!
- Allie

Pekka could feel his heart breaking when Carter leaned down and kissed his girlfriend, Stacey for what seemed like the millionth time that day. He hated seeing Carter with someone else, especially a girl.
A soft sigh escaped his mouth as he slid on his goalie pads, eyes fixed towards the floor. He didn't know how he was going to cope with the fact that Carter that didn't love him at all. He only saw him as a friend, and that made him so frustrated. Pekka's teammates seemed to have taken a liking to Stacey, saying that she was lots of fun and great to be around. But, Pekka, on the other hand, hated her. She was always clinging onto Carter's arm, and whenever she asked for something, her voice would get super high pitched and whiny.
His teammates were too oblivious to these flaws, which made Pekka even angrier. Deep down, Stacey didn't even love Carter at all, she was only dating him because of his looks, nothing else.
She hated his personality and thought that he was a terrible goaltender. Plus, she couldn't care less about hockey or Carter's teammates. Stacey would act all sugary sweet when Carter or the rest of the team was around, but whenever they left the room, Stacey becomes a T- Rex in six inch heels and heavy makeup. Today she was clad in five inch heels, tight black pants, and a white v neck top that was so low to the point where it showed too much cleavage. Pekka couldn't stand her, and he was the one who usually loved everyone he met. Pekka tried his best to nice to Stacey, after all, he didn't want Carter to get mad at him. Just as Pekka was about to slip on his jersey, he heard Carter say "Love you babe, see you after practice." The Finnish goaltender's heart dropped down to his stomach as he watched Stacey strut out of the room, with Carter looking after her lovingly. Pekka was beyond disgusted. After he slipped on his jersey, Pekka grabbed his goalie stick and stood up, fully clad in his gear.
Then, he turned around and started to leave the room. As he was about to do so, a warm hand caught his wrist.
Pekka immediately stiffened at the sudden contact. "Peks, you ok?" Carter asked, his voice laced with worry. Pekka slowly turned around and looked him straight in his beautiful blue eyes. "I'm fine Hutts. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go practice." Carter flinched at Pekka's bitter, hard tone as he let go of Pekka's wrist. He'd never seen Pekka act like this. "Just leave me alone ok?" And with that, Pekka stormed out of the locker room, making sure to slam the door behind him. Carter was left dumbfounded. "What's wrong with Pekka?" He asked Shea. The captain just shrugged. "I have no clue, but whatever he's angry about, it's probably something that's pretty bad." Carter felt like he knew exactly why Pekka was acting so strange.
I bet it has to do with Stacey, maybe he doesn't like her. No that's not possible, he likes her. What if he's hiding something? No, Pekka would've told me. Carter let out a heavy sigh and trudged back to his locker stall, slowly putting on his gear. Practice wasn't much better either. Pekka didn't make any eye contact with him, even when they were doing their usual drills. Carter could feel Pekka's anger radiate off of him. It was so unusual that someone so gentle could get so angry, especially if it was Pekka.
Pekka rarely let his anger show, but if he did, it was usually frustration. Carter wanted to talk to him, but he couldn't.
Pekka would just push him away.
He needed to find out a way to figure out what was going on with Pekka.

A/N: Yeah so this was crappy. Anyway, next one will be a request, so if you want me to do a certain boyxboy imagine, comment or message me😊!
- Allie