"Oh my gosh.." said terrence. After awhile trey and summer stopped and turned over, then got up to go downstairs because taraji had called them. "Damn...this video is like, 5 minutes long." said terrence to himself before going to the shed and getting the lawn mower, then cutting the grass. Afterwards he went back into the house and sat down at the table. He was smiling all in trey, chris, and tarajis face because he was so glad that there was a chance that he could be ahead of her in the bet. "What?" they all said at the same time. "Nothing.." said terrence doing a cheesy looking face.

"Can you please stop looking like that?!" asked taraji

"Can you please stop looking like that?!" asked taraji. "Sorry baby damn.." he said going into the fridge and getting some lemonade. "Ok guys I'm off to the doctors office" said taraji as she grabbed her keys and the kids all hugged her goodbye and terrence did too. "Oh yeah i forgot that you're coming along. Guys will you be ok here by yourselves?" asked taraji and they all nodded. "Especially you two?" asked taraji to trey and summer and raising an eyebrow at them. They looked at eachother and seperated. "Huh? No me and summer are just friends guys and we've always been.." he said shaking his head and taraji and terrence both did the same cheesy look. "What?" they both said. "Nothing.." they both said at he same time and they went through the front door...

Taraji POV

We in the car and drove to the hospital. We Got out of the car and went into the building. We were in the waiting room and i started feeling nervous. "Baby what's wrong?" terrence asked me grabbing my hand. "I'm just nervous...." i told him. "Why baby?" he asked me. "I don't know...wasn't it your worst nightmare to have a child by me?" I asked him looking away. "Baby of course not....but you know usually there's the planning that comes along with it. You have to plan to have a baby is what I'm saying, but if it is a surprise baby then I'll still be happy just less prepared with the clothes and house and stuff.." he told me kissing me. "And we use condoms all the time so I'm sure you'll be fine.." he told me. "But...condoms also break all the time.." I told him and right when he was about to says something the doctor called me in. I have terrence a sad smile and got up and went into the room. I shook the doctors hand and sat up on the seat. I had the same doctor from when I was..shot. "Hello taraji I'm glad to see you...how are things? Are you still in any pain?" he asked me. "Just a little bit bit i can hardly feel it.." I told him. "Good...that means that you'll most likely be healed completely in about a week. Are you ready for your pregnant test?" he asked me and i took a deep breath and nodded. He handed me he cup for a urine test and i shyly took it and went into the bathroom. I finished and walked back out. I drink alot of water so it was hardly even yellow. "I'm saying this as a doctor. It's a good thing you drink alot of water.." he told me and i chuckled at bit. "Ok...I'll be in the lab to check the urine. Just wait here and i will be back in about 15 minutes..." he told me and i nodded. He walked out and i was sitting there nervously just thinking and thinking so much. What if i was? How would terrence feel? Would he still love me? Will he leave me? Will he not want it? I just kept constantly asking myself those questions and eventually i needed a way to relieve the stress for awhile. I started playing clash of clans on my phone and became lost in it.