Talent show part 3

"whats your name?" Ciel asked. You were very nervous. You were literally shaking. You looked at the crowed and then into the wings. Lady Lillian was stood there. She was trying to encourage you to go but you were clearly nervous. Sebastian showed up and walked on the stage to you, people cheered. He took your hand.
"You'll be ok" He kissed you and then held your hand while you faced the audience. 
"My name is (Y/n) (L/n)" you said. 
"Well then, is Sebastian staying on?" Ciel asked.
"Yes i am. She needs it" Sebastian answered.
"Well in your own time" Ciel said.

"Lavenders Blue, Dilly Dilly, Lavenders Green, 
When I am king, Dilly Dilly, you'll be my queen,
Who told you so, Dilly Dilly, Who told you so,
twas my own heart, Dilly Dilly, that told me so."
The crowed was cheering loudly. You looked at Sebastian and smiled, coming out of your shell a little bit.
"Call up your men, Dilly Dilly, Set them to work,
Some to the plough, Dilly Dilly, some to the fork,
Some to make Hay, Dilly Dilly, some to cut corn,
While you and I, Dilly Dilly, Keep ourselves warm" 

You had really cheered up and your nerves were gone.
"Lavender Green, Dilly Dilly, Lavender Blue,
If you love me, Dilly Dilly, I will love you,
Let the birds sing, Dilly Dilly, and let the lambs play,
We shall be safe, Dilly Dilly, out of harms way,

I love to dance, Dilly Dilly, I love to sing,
When I am queen, Dilly Dilly, you'll be my king,
Who told me so, Dilly Dilly, Who told me so,
Twas my own heart, Dilly Dilly, I told me so"
You sung. You felt so good with yourself and everyone was on their feet in audience.

"(y/n), i didn't like it..." William said, "I absolutely Loved it" People cheered loudly.
"You know its a shame about your nerves because that was brilliant" Ciel said.
"That was the best singing i had ever seen." Lau spoke. The judges all put there scores down and druitt collected them.

Everyone was stood on stage. 
"In 5th place with a total of 16/30 is Soma and Agni." Druitt said and you all clapped them. Soma didn't look happy. "In 4th place with a score of 26/30 is Grell Sutcliff, well done." You looked at Grell. His self esteem had sunk knowing he hadn't made it into the top 3. "In 3rd place with a score of 27/30 is The servants" that shocked you, their act was brilliant. "In second place with a score of 29/30 was..." 'me' you thought. "Sebastian Michaelis" Your eyes widened and he clapped and smirked. "And in first place with the score of 30/30 was (Y/n) (l/n)." It shocked you so much. "Will the 5th and 4th place acts please exit the stage so we can talk to the top 3" Grell walked off and sat in the audience and Soma started to have a paddy. Agni fed him curry to cheer him up. 
"So Servants, what is the story for the next act that you have." William asked.
"Well you know, its a surprise." Finny smiled. 
"Sebastian what song will you be playing?" Ciel asked. 
"I'll be playing Adagio for Strings" Sebastian said.
"What about you (y/n), what will you sing?" Lau asked. You shrugged.
"what ever i feel like singing at the time" You told them.