Talent show part 2

Sebastian stood on the stage and William's face was priceless.
"So whats your name?" William asked. Sebastian had a little smirk on his face. All the women in the audience were going wild already.
"Sebastian Michaelis" he bowed. 
"Well lets see what you have" William said and he started to play his violin. You recognized the song but didn't know where you had heard it. It was beautiful. He finished and everyone was clapping. All the judges were on their feet, a part from William, as they clapped. The judges wrote down their scores. They all said their comments and Will got booed again.

Next up was Soma and Agni. The band started to play the music for them and they were actually quite good. You didn't expect that. Even so, the judges didn't like it too much, well most of them anyway. Lau and Ran-Mou loved it. Next up was the servants. They came on and you smiled. They had coe up with something. You were excited to watch this.
"Whats the name of this group?" Lau asked.
"We are The servants" They all said in sync then tanaka said his "Ho ho ho." You giggled.
"well the stage is yours" Lau said. They all got into position. Finny was stood at the front of the stage.

"Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess" He narrated. Mey-Rin came on stage and was dancing to the music which the band played, she wasn't wearing her glasses. "Her father was very upset and wanted her to get married so they would have an heir to the kingdom." Tanaka danced with Mey-Rin... ish... it was quite cute that they were telling a story through a dance. "The King brought in many suitors to see which one she would marry, but she liked none." Mey-Rin shook her head and then the music became dark. "The king was very angry" Tanaka grew to normal size and Mey-Rin was on her knees. Tanaka looked down at her dissapointed. "He needed her to get married and she refused, so the princess ran away." Mey-Rin put her head in her hands and ran of stage. Tanaka followed. "She was lost in the woods and the noises around her was horrifying." The music turned energetic as Mey-Rin came on stage looking lost in her dance. "A handsome man, who was chopping trees" Bard cam on stage with an axe and was pretending to chop trees for the dance. "The princess bumped into her and fell in love with the view she had. He took her into his arms and made sure she was safe." Both Mey-Rin and Bard walked off of the stage and then came on the other side. The music turned slow. "She explained to him the troubles she was having" The two of them ball room danced and Bard lifted Mey-Rin high into the sky. "They went back to the kingdom and the princess was happy that she had found herself a suitable suitor." They linked arms and went around the back of the stage again. "Her father was happy she had found love but was not happy with the man she was in love with. He wanted her husband to be a prince so that they would unite two kingdoms in an alliance." Mey-Rin put her head in her hands again.

"But I am a noble man" The handsome man said and Tanaka smiled.
"Everyone was happy and then the handsome man did something unexpected." Bard slid across the stage on his knees to Mey-Rins feet. "He got down on one knee and held up a ring" Bard pulled a ring out of his pocket. Mey-Rin looked shocked.
"Will you marry me?" Bard asked her.
"Yes" Mey-Rin said and he put the ring on her finger. The music stopped and the crowd cheered out. That was truly beautiful.  

"Wow, that was quite a touching story" William spoke. That was strange, he actually complimented them.
"A truly remarkable story of love. I especially liked the way you had a narrator and then everyone else danced out the story" Lau complimented. They were sure to get a high score from everyone.
"I liked the idea behind the story, I just think it wouldn't have happened like that." Ciel said and he got booed. "However, it was a good piece, my only worry is that if you go into the final it'll be difficult to do a better story, especially since you will only have a few hours to prepare."
"We have another story already planned" Bard spoke. Tanaka was his normal self again and said his "Ho ho ho".
"Well then I look forward to seeing it." Ciel said. How was you supposed to top that? It was brilliant. You would have to get three 10s to beat that probably and that is difficult to do when your singing. Oh well, good luck to you.