(y/n)'s letter to say goodbye

Dear Sebastian,
My time with you has been amazing. We have been through so much together, but this morning my lady Lillian announced that we had to return home. I do not wish to leave and neither does she, but there has been attacks near where my ladies manor is and she is frightened that her manor will be attacked an the other servants will get hurt or killed. 

Being with you has made my life and I will return as soon as I can. Everything we have done has been life changing and honestly I will miss the times we shared. My only wish is that I could have stayed with you longer. Everything we have done together is saved into my memory and I will never forget you and when I return again we will make more memories. You taught me to love when I thought it impossible and you gave me pleasures that no other has ever given to me before. I feel as though you know me better than anyone and that is a good thing. 

This morning we set of back home. My lady said her goodbyes, but because of work I did not have chance to say mine. I am, therefore, writing you this letter now and I hope you get chance to read it. If the manor has not already been attacked then it has to be on the list of places to attack next. I do not know what will happen as I do not know who is attacking. It could be a demon or many demons, and if so I am sorry if I can not return to you. I love you Sebastian. Truly I do, and with all my heart. 

Good bye for now my lover.

Love from
(Y/n)

xxx