[A/N]: Mistakes Were Literally Made.

So, uh, hey guys! Mari here. As you can see, the title of the chapter, I just made a mistake. I don't know why I'm telling you this, but whatever.

It's 9:41 am in the philippines right now, and I just washed the dishes, because we finished breakfast. [[ Yes, I know. I woke up on nine o'clock. Don't judge me, but I'm lazy af. ]]

I have this habit of listening to music while washing the dishes. I listen to youtube, yes, youtube. I have a playlist called Songs. I don't know what to name it, so I just named it Songs.

So, um, I skipped the song to Her Last Words - Courtney Parker. It's a four minute song about a girl who thinks she's just a mistake and commited suicide in the end. I know. It sounds terrible and I don't even know why I have it in my playlist.

Anyways, while I was washing the dishes, I didn't realize I was washing it with HAND SOAP.

Yup, you heard me people. Hand Soap. I didn't realize it until I washed the LAST mug.

I think my face went pale, and I didn't realize, after the song Her Last Words - Courtney Parker, was Nico & Vinz -That's How You Know You F@cked Up.

I was on the part when:

Now you're alone and crying;
Inside, you're slowly dying.
'Cause Magic Mike just goy your key,

That's how you know you fucked up. (( Ooh, ooh, ooh! ))
That's how you know (( Ooh, )) you fucked up. (( Ooh! ))

---

Oh god, I was dying of laughter in the inside. 

so, uh, i didn't rewash the other cups and dishes.

I just washed the last one with actual dishwashing soap.

....I hope no one finds out,