Chapter 9 : Maid Cafe.

{[:]} You {[:]}

{ By the way, you already went home. } You wake up in your bed, cuddling Sans. " Sans, wake up. " You shake him. No use. " Sans, I'm going to kiss you. " Still no use. You go closer to his face. You can sense his breathing. Ew, still smells like smoke. " Sans? " You move closer to him. He opens his eye sockets slowly and almost fall off the bed. " M-Morning, dove.. " You giggle and stretch your arms. You hear 'iPhone (MetroGnome Remix)'. { Video on top. } Sans smirks. " Cool ringtone. " You get your phone. You widen your eyes from the name of the caller. ' Ashley'. You gulp and answer. Ashley is the one that made the Maid Cafe. " H-Hello? " You say, nervously. " Hi! Is this [Y/N]? " You gulp. " Y-Yes. " You hear a giggle in the background. " Oh, goodie! [Y/N], you can get the job! Or in other words, you can work in the maid cafe. " You wanted to shout 'FUCK NO' so bad. But sadly, you couldn't. " W-What?! B-But I thought I-I canceled it! " You say, almost shouting. You look at Sans, who's raising an eyebrow. " Wait, what?! Gosh, stupid fucking Lillith.. UGH! Look, sorry [Y/N]. But, can you atleast work one day? Y'know.. How about.. You work from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM? Please? I'll do anything! Just, please!" Ok, now Ashley sounded really desperate. " Fine. After my job, let's go to starbucks and you buy me [A Latte That You Like.]. " You can hear Ashley squeal of joy. " EEEP! Thanks sooo much [Y/N]! I'll buy you that Latte. See ya! " Just like that, the call ended. Sans looks at you, obviously confused. " Where are you going? " You roll your eyes. " No where. " He wraps his arms around your waist and he faces your neck. " Tell me, or I'd be having a great time. " You gulp. " I-I'm gonna work at a maid cafe from 1:00 to 6:00 PM. Now let me go! " He chuckles and licks your neck, making you eye-wide. " S-Sa.. ns..!~ "  You moan. He lets go of your waist and you look away from him. " S-Screw you..! " You run to your bathroom and take a quick shower. After a while you come out with a towel around your body and a towel wrapped around your [H/L] hair. { if your hair is short, [NO PIXIE HAIRS] then just ignore the towel } You see Sans looking at you, wide-eyed and blushing. " Psh, pervert. " You roll your eyes and get some clothes. You get some jeans, a shirt, and the hoodie that's used for UF Sans. You also get some shoes. You put them on and sigh. You get a hair curler and curl the end of your pretty [H/C] hair. " Pfft, you dress like a boy and your hair is so.. Bleh. " You roll your eyes and walk downstairs. You see Toriel, Asgore, and Frisk in the dining room. You smile at them and wave. " Morning. " They all greet you with " Good morning! " You get a cup and put it in the coffee machine. { don't know how that works... } You get your coffee and drink it. Frisk raises an eyebrow. " Where are you going today, [Y/N]? " You stop drinking for a second and reply " To a maid cafe. I actually wanted to work there before, don't know why but I did. After a few days, I canceled it and thought it was over. Ash called me this morning and said that I got the job. I said I canceled, and she just begged for me to work, atleast for one day. As the good friend I am, I accepted. But she said she'd buy me a latte from star bucks. Heh heh.. " You laugh mischievously at the end. Frisk giggles. " Want me to bring your bonefriend? " You stop drinking and shoot a glare at Frisk. " Frisk. No. " She giggles mischievously. Toriel and Asgore look at each other. They seem to be talking with their eyes. Suddenly, your phone rings again. " Oh my! What is that? An alarm? " I get my phone and see Ashley's name. I sigh and answer it. " [Y/N]. It's 12:34! Can you come? I'll serve you lunch, I promise it won't be those stupid desserts that I normally serve. I'll bring you to [F/R]! { [F/R] is Favorite Restaurant} Please just come! " You groan. " Let me finish my coffee. And I swear to god, if this ever happens again, I will decapitate you. " You growl a bit at the phone. " O-Oh.. U-Uh, y-y-yes M-Ma'am! " She ends the call and you huff. " Woah, [Y/N]. I think you're going Genocide. " Frisk says. " I don't like girly stuff. " She runs to you and pulls down your hood. " HEY! " You blush from embarrassment. And just like that, everyone in this very house except Sans is now looking at you. Alphys gasps. " OH MY GOODNESS! KAWAII! " You growl and put the hood back on. " You look like you're gonna go to a maid cafe! " Alphys exclaims. You nod your head. " A MAID CAFE? HUMAN, WHAT IS THAT? " Papyrus asks Frisk. " A maid cafe is where cute girls like [Y/N] dress as maids and serve customers. " You shoot another glare at Frisk. " I am NOT cute! " You exclaim. Undyne chuckles. " Who said you weren't? " You hear a familiar voice say. You look behind Undyne, and there he is. Sans. " Shut up. " Alphys and Undyne look at you and giggle like complete idiots. " [Y/N], can you act like a tsundere? " You roll your eyes. " She already is! " Frisk says. The three giggle. " Pfft.. Fine. BAKA! " You shout at the three, which giggle even more. " Darling!~ I knew underneath all that boy clothes, is a cute little girl-- " You growl loudly. " Do not call me cute. I'll kill you. " Mettaton stops and you finish your coffee. " Heh. She ain't cute. My little dove is beautiful. And you better remember that, or I swear to god I'll kill you first. " Sans  shoots a cold and dark glare at Mettaton. You wash the cup and look at Sans. " Pfft, nice joke. " You roll your eyes. You were never called beautiful. If someone did, they'd just be joking. Sans corners you in the counter. He cups your cheek. " You're the most beautiful person I have ever met, and I need you to know that. You are my dove, and only mine. Okay, dove? " He asks. You just stand there. " O-Okay.. " You reply a little while. He lets you go and walks to the living room. You hold your cheek, his words echoing in your mind. You smile to yourself, knowing that someone cared for you. You weren't aware, but a tear escaped your eye. You snap out of your thoughts. " Hey, uh, guys, I'll be back at 6:00. NO roughhousing! " You hear all of them say " OK! " except for Sans. You go to your garage and drive your car.