Chapter 13 : BUBBA WAR [[Bubble War ]] & Confession: Act 2.

{[:]} You {[:]}

Yesterday, I think Sans was going to kiss me... Was he? Or was he being a dick and pranking me? I sigh as I think to myself in bed. Sans was downstairs, eating breakfast with others. I stretch my arms and get up. Will I go downstairs? I was cut off when I was pulled back in bed. Who pulled me back? Me. I scratch the back of my neck and let out an annoyed sigh. Oh, screw it. I open the door gently and I walk downstairs, not sliding on the handrail. I look at the couch, only to see Mettaton and Papyrus chatting away. I greet them and they do the same to me. I walk to the dining room and see G and Frisk, chatting. I look away, not wanting to see G. The two stop talking and I can feel them staring at me. I hear G's head turn away from me, not wanting to see me as well. Frisk makes a " Hmm.. " sound and chuckles. " What's going on between you two? " She asks ever-so-innocently. I feel my face heating up and I face Frisk. " Um, uh, Sans was going to tell me the same joke again, but he got cut off by someone.. " I face G and his face is getting more yellow. I get some pancakes on the table and eat. I sit down on the other end of the table, so nobody can sit beside me. I look at Sans, who's eating a pancake like a human. He opens his mouth, revealing a glowing, yellow, tongue, and places a piece of the pancake inside his mouth. I place a hand on my cheek and put my elbow on the table. Sans continues to eat like a normal human. Does he even have organs? How can he eat? Why or how does he even have a tongue? Sans notices me looking at him. He blushes deeply and looks away. " D-Don't look at me like that.." He gets flustered so easily. " Hey, uh, Sans? " I say, trying to get his attention. He looks at me, trying to look serious, yet fails miserably. I giggle and hey talks. " W-What is it? " I look at his mouth. He's chewing his food. " Uh.. How do you digest food? " I had no idea that I spent the next two hours knowing how a skeleton digests food.

{[:]} Time Skip {[:]}

After the lecture, I finish my food and do the dishes. G helped me wash and I smirked, a hint of mischief coming from my eyes. G looks at me and raises a skele-brow. I get some bubbles and blow some at him. He grunts and wipes it away. YOU KILL BUBBLE?! THIS. MEANS. WAR. I get a handful of soap and throw it at him. He looks at me and widens his eyes. Oh my god. G was covered in soap. I snort and burst out laughing. He scoffs and pours a small glass that's full of water on me. I freeze. I look at him and we both sigh. I hear footsteps behind us, making the two of us look. " My child, is everything alri--" Toriel stops on her tracks and looks at us. " Wing Ding! Not only did you make a mess, yet you poured water on [Y/N]'s hair! Clean this mess! NOW! " Holy shizzles. Tori can be scary when she wants to. " Well, uh, Tori? " Toriel sighs and looks at G straight in the eye. {Get it? Cuz G only has one eye? Oh, screw it. } " What is it? " G pulls me beside him and smirks confidently. " When you said to clean up the mess, did you mean to clean up [Y/N] too? " I freeze, feeling my cheeks burn. I can see Toriel's face heat up a bit but, I swear, if I weren't here right now, I think she could've killed G. Oh, crap. Her mother mode is on. She growls and walks over to us. She grabs me by the arm, but it wasn't hard. Toriel looked at me, calming down a bit. " [Y/N], my child, please go upstairs and clean yourself, dear. " She held both of my shoulders and looked at me straight in the eyes. I nodded and went upstairs, but not before looking back and receiving a smirk from my future boyfrie--- WOAH. WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. WHAT. THE. HELL. OKAY, MIND. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*CK. I close my door and lock it, not wanting anyone to get in. I head to my bathroom and locked the door. I took a long, hot shower. I dry body and put the towel around my hair. I get out and get my hair dryer. I dry my hair and get some clothes. I get some cutoff shorts, a light red tank top, a short, blank, and open vest. You get some sandals for no particular reason. After you're satisfied with your look, you head downstairs. You hear a shout come from the kitchen and you run there, as well as everyone else. Turns out that G just threw some soap at Toriel, who is freezing wet. " WING DING! " Asgore stomps over to Sans and he shouts at him. We all sigh and we hear another splash. I look at Toriel, who just threw a bucket of water at Asgore. WHERE DID SHE GET THE BUCKET?! We all laugh and Asgore freezes. " BUBBA WAR! " Frisk shouts and gets a bucket full of water, and throws it at Alphys. " C-C-Cold! " Alphys stutters. Mettaton runs upstairs and locks the door. { Y'know, since he's a robot. } And then, that was how bubba wars started.

{[:]} Another Time Skip when Bubba War is finished and your dry {[:]}

Me and G were the only ones left to clean, since we started all of this. It was night time, and he took me to a place near a cliff, or a place that IS a cliff. { Here's the photo } :

You and G were sitting on the cliff, hanging both of your legs

You and G were sitting on the cliff, hanging both of your legs. You stop for a minute and start to think. I think Sans.. Or 'G' was trying to confess to me yesterday.. Sh-Should I confess to him too? That thought  was repeating over and over in your head. And in the end, you decided to confess to him. " Sans.. There's been something I want to tell you.. " He looks at you with his normal smirk. God, you adored that smirk so much. " I.. I just wanted to get something off my chest. " You breathe in and out slowly. Calm down, [Y/N]. " Yeah? " You look at his golden iris. " I.. I.. I lo-- " You were cut off by a ringtone. " Hold on. " G gets his phone. " Hello? " You hear shouting, or, well, yelling. " SANS! I WANT A BEDTIME STORY! " G sighs and answers. " Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just wait there, me and [Y/N] are coming. " G sighs and shoves the phone back into his pocket. " [Y/N], we have to go. Come on. " G grabs your hand and you both land on your bed. G waves goodnight and walks out of the room. So much for confessing..