Chapter 12 : The REAL Sans & Confession..?

{[:]} Gaster! Sans {[:]}

Yesterday, [Y/N] kissed me. Did she like me? What? No, don't let your expectations get to you, G..
Exactly.
Shut up, Gaster.. Im trying to concentrate..
On what?
I'm trying to find the right words..
To what?
YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS.
Just answer.
Fine.. I'm trying to find the right words.. When I.. C-Confess.. To.. [Y-Y/N]..
Just give her a speech or a poem. It always freakin' works. "Roses are Red, Flowers are Blue. If you don't love me, I'll kidnap you."
Wait, what the fuck is that?
A poem. UnderFell Gaster taught me that.
Wha.. Whatever, just leave me alone..
As you wish.
I sigh and sit on the couch. I looked at the time. 6:36 Dang, I'm up early. I heard a door creak open. I look up the stairs. It was [Y/N]. " Sans..? What are you doing up so early? " She asked. I noticed the slight anger in her voice. Guess she's not a morning person..
HOW CAN YOU FALL FOR A HUMAN THAT DOESN'T WAKE UP SO EARLY?! HOW WILL YOU DO EXPERIMENTS TO HER?!
OH MY FUCKING GOD STOP YELLING AT ME!
Hmph...
I snap back to reality, only to see [Y/N] sitting next to me. I jump a bit, but she calms me down. " Now, explain to me why the fuck you're up at 6:38. " She says, raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms. I give her a grin that I used to do. A grin that everyone in the UnderGround enjoyed. A grin that was well-known to every monster. My shit-eating grin. She puffs out her cheeks and rolls her eyes. I can hear a door open. I look up to see Papyrus. " SANS.. WHY ARE YOU UP SO EARLY-- " Papyrus looks at my face. He looks at my smile. Or, well, grin. He gasps and runs down the stairs. He hugs me tightly. " OH MY GAWD! SANS?! IS IT REALLY YOU?!" Papyrus asks, still hugging me tightly. I chuckle. " heh. " My voice.. Was different. It was deep and relaxing.. Not tough and soothing. Undyne jumps down the stairs. " WHY THE FRICK ARE YOU GUYS YELLI--" Undyne looks at me. " HOLY FISH! SANS! YOU PUNK!" Undyne jumps into the hug. Now, I hated being called 'Sans'. Even though it was my real name, I still hated it. But.. A part of me.. A part of me liked it. " W-Why is everyone--" Alphys stutters and looks at me. She rund to me and squeals. " Oh good kittens! Sans!" Alphys shouts at me, hugging me. I saw Asgore walk down. " Good morning everyone, now, why are you all... " Asgore cuts himself off when he sees my shit-eating grin. He gives me a glare. My grin gets wider. The door opened. Guess who I saw. GUESS. WHO THE FUCK. I SAW. Mettaton? SHUSH, THE READER HAS TO GUESS. Oh.. Right, right... Toriel. I swear, my heart skipped a beat. Toriel sees me and stops. She widens her eyes and runs ti me, in tears. " Oh, good grief! Sans! I've missed you a ton.. " Papyrus stops whatever he's doing and slowly turns to Tori. " A skele-ton." Papyrus shouts. " OH MY GOD!" I chuckle. My real one. " look, guys.. i'm not gonna stay for.. too long... the timeline already accepted me for who i was.. " I say, looking down at my outfit. I stop and stare at my outfit. " holy crap, what the heck am i wearin'?" I ask, looking at myself. I look around, to see a girl with [E/C] eyes, flowing, [H/L], [H/C] hair. This must be [Y/N]. " Uh.. The hell is happening?" She asks, looking at the others. " [Y/N], this is Sans. The real Sans. " Toriel says, smiling warmly at her. " Okay..? So, uh, sup. I'm [Y/N]." The girl says, looking at me. I grin and lend out a hand, meaning she has to shake it. " i'm, well, sans. ice to meet you. " She smirks. " Icy what you did there. " We both chuckle when she shakes my hand. A fart noise. I snort and look down, covering my mouth with my free hand. The farting stops. I look at her. " heh. the ol' woopie cushion trick. it never gets old. " I grin at her. Hey, remember, I'm gonna come back later. So don't get used to that body of yours. And I swear to God, if you change clothes.. Relax, G. I won't do anything. Well, not yet. Oh, how much I hate you. I chuckle. " so, uh, i won't be staying for long.. G said he wanted to tell something to [y/n] later. " I said, grinning at the girl. OH, YOU LITTLE BI-- SON! Watch your mouth! I'm just helpin' 'ya, G. You should be thankful. * mumbling from G * [Y/N] sits there, confused. There was an awkward silence, so I decided to speak up. " guys, i'm gonna go change clothes. just to annoy the frick out o' G. c'ya. " I teleport to the UnderGround, not before I hear [Y/N] ask. " Who's G?"

{[:]} You {[:]}

" Who's G?" I ask. The others stay silent. " Guys. Who's G. " I say, my voice getting louder. Frisk suddenl pops out of no where. " G is the one you love. That was Sans. Sans is a lazy, pun-loving skeleton. He wears a blue hoodie with white fur at the end of the hood, a white shirt, pink slippers, gym shorts with a thick, grey line at both sides, and has two, white, glowing dots for eyes. " She explains. I nod, trying to process the fuck is happening. A few moments later, 'Sans' comes back with the outfit that Frisk described him in. Plus, he was shorter than me. I snort and look away. Oh my god, so smol. I whisper to Frisk, "..So smol.. " We both giggle.

{[:]} Gaster-- I mean.. Sans {[:]}

I look to see [Y/N] whispering something to Frisk and giggling. WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CHANGING MY CLOTHES?! Shut up, you can change later. I WILL KILL YOU IF I HAD A CHANCE. Ok. UGH. G, my son, you sound like a fucking teen. Get a hold of yourself. What did you just say to me earlier? Oh yeah, 'Watch your mouth'. Wha.. Hmph, whatever.. You both sound like five-year-olds arguing. I walk besides [Y/N]. She was standing. Guess what? I was as the same height as Frisk. Meaning, I only reached [Y/N]'s waist. Since she was tall.. I grunt, looking up. She looks down at me and giggles. " So smol!~" She teases me. I huff and look away, nit realizing I'm blushing.

{[:]} You {[:]}

Instead of blushing yellow, he was blushing blue. He was so adorable. I caught my self staring at him, which causes me to look away. Soon enough, the others left the room, leaving me and Sans standing next to each other. We were both talking until I decided to tease him. I smirk and pat his head. He looks at me, blushing. His grun gets wider. His right eye glows blue, and I was lifted above ground, a blue aura surrounding me. I gasp. I was then pushed down to the floor. Sans walks up to me with a blushing face and kisses me. On. The. Lips. He pulls away, blushing madly. I feel my face turn red.

{[:]} Narrator {[:]}

For the rest of the day, [Y/N] and Sans hung out with each other. In Sans' mind, G was bothering Sans.
Sans, invite her to a hill at 6:30 when the sun sets, and then I'll be taking place. Yeah, yeah, whatever. What do you mean 'whatever'? I'm reminding you so you won't forget! G, let Sans be. Not happening. What time is it? 6:20.. I'll be taking over soon. Mkay.. Sans sighs and sits down on the couch beside [Y/N]. Sans leans closer to her, while watching the TV, while [Y/N] was unaware of Sans' movements. [Y/N] places her hand beside her, still watching the TV. Sans places a hand on top of her's, making the [H/C]-haired girl look at her. Sans smiles. Sans looks at the clock. 6:30. He thought. Sans speaks up. " [y/n], wanna go out for a bit? i.. well.. someone has to tell you something.. " [Y/N] nods and take Sans' hand. The world begins to spin. They appear on top of a hill, facing the sun. Sans faces [Y/N]. Sans was surprisingly a bit taller than [Y/N]. He was still wearing his normal clothes. " [y-y/n].. " Sans places a hand on [Y/N]'s cheek. " S-Sans?" The girl stammers, not knowing what she will do. Sans leans in, as well as [Y/N]. When suddenly.. BANG. Gunshots can be heard. They both look around. Sans, or G, was now back to his normal self. They look around to see a group of men shooting at them. G takes [Y/N]'s hand and teleports back to the room. Welp.. Confessing on a hill doesn't work... G!Sans thought as he sighs and sits down on the couch.