Chapter 3 : With Sans.

{[:]} You {[:]}

You wake up, being hugged by someone.. Warm. And you were also hugging them. Wait.... What?! Your head was buried in.. Ribs. You feel your face heat up and look up. " About time you woke up. " You let {it} go and fall off the bed. "THE HELL?! " You try to keep a serious face. But with your blushing, it was impossible. The hot skeleton stands up and-- Wait, wait, wait. Did I just call him.. " Hot" ? No. No... You just met him awhile ago, [Y/N]. Just a while ago.. You huff and stand up. " Why are you in my bed anyways? " You squint your eyes at him. He chuckles. " To keep you warm~ " You huff and put on your hood. " Screw you. " You say, walking towards the door. He teleports and opens the door. " Ladies first~ " You stick your tongue at him and run tot he stairs. You slide in the handrail. You land and go to the dining room. You see Asgore and Toriel in the kitchen, cooking something. Mettaton, Papyrus, Undyne, and Alphys were on the couch; watching a movie. The four on the couch stopped the movie and looked at you. Asgore and Toriel went to see why everyone was silent, and they looked at you. " Uh.. " You say, getting weirded out. You hear footsteps on the stairs. You turn around and see Sans. You grunt. Toriel came to you and asked you to follow her. You follow her to the.. Bathroom. " Child. Be honest with me. " You nod. " Sure thing, Tori. "She sighs. " Did.. Did Sans.. 'Bang' you? " You burst out of laughter. You didn't expect THAT from Tori. She looks at you. " O-OH.. I-I'm sorry Toriel.. I just.. Didn't expect that.. PFFT...-haha-.. Sorry.. " She kneels. " Child. I repeat. Did Sans.. Do that to you? " You widen your eyes and blush a deep crimson. " W-What? " She gets up. " So. You did. " You blushed and put on your hood. " No, no, no! I don't know why he slept with me on bed! " She looks at you and sighs. " Do not worry, my child. I believe you. " She giggles and gets out of the bathroom. You were gonna get out, when someone pulled you back in. " The fu-- " You see Sans. " Why did you sleep with me? " You ask. He smirks. " Because you pulled me in the bed. " You raise  an eyebrow. " You do know you can teleport, right? " He widens his eye{sockets} and blushes yellow. " Tsk, tsk. Naughty, naughty. " I tease and stick my tongue out. I get out of the bathroom and close the door. I see Alphys' eyes sparkling. " What? " She shouts. " I SHIP IT! " I widen my eyes and blush. I facepalm and calm down. " Me with Sans? I highly doubt that, hun. " She lets out a fangirl scream. " The use of nicknames are the same! EEEP! " I blush. " This is the first, and only time I'm gonna say this. But, I support [Y/N]'s answer. I highly doubt that as well. " You turn to Sans and he was gonna light a cigar. You slap the cigar away from his hand. " No smoking, sweet. " He grunts. " Why so, dove? " You put your hood down. " Because, this is my house. My house, my rules, cupcake. " He smirks and grabs me by the waist. " Oh really now, babe? " I blush deeply and push him. " C-Creep!" I hide my face and run to the sofa. " L-Let's just w-watch a m-movie.. " You stammer. This sofa has two seats, and you puts your legs on the other seat. Sans walks to you with his usual smirk and stops at the sofa. " Ahem. " You look at him. " Ahem what? I told you, my house, my rules, sweetbuns. " He rolls his eyes. " Atleast be polite to your houseguests. " You raise an eyebrow. " Meh. " He lets you float in the air. " H-Hey! Put me down! " He smirks and sits on your spot. " The hell man?! " He lets you go and you fall on him. Your head on his lap. " I have couch rules, and I obey them forever. " You grunt and sit beside him. You smirk. " Truth or dare? " He looks at you. " Dare. " Your smirk widens. " I dare you to blush as hard as you can. " He rolls his eyes. " Sweetheart, I can't just blush when I want to. " You grunt. " Just think of memories that make you blush. " He sighs and looks at you. " Welp, look't that. I can't blush. " Your smirk turns to a frown. " Then I'll make you. " He turns to you and raises his eyebrow. " What? " You lean and sit right next to him. You cling on to his arm. " Warm~ " You purr. He snatches his arm away, making you fall to the side of his che-- ribs. I-I mean jacket.. "FU-- " He yawns and puts his arm over you. He pets your head, making you purr and get your ears our. You purr even more when he pets your ears. Alphys and Undyne are grinning like idiots. " What? Can't a cat purr?~ "They both giggle. Mettaton and Papyrus are watching the movie. Mettaton is at the end of the couch, near you and Sans. Mettaton's arm was wrapped around Papyrus' waist. But then, something caught your eye. He was holding something. You look at what he was holding. A cellphone. " Mettaton. I will kill you. " You pull away from the blushing Sans and stomp to Mettaton. You snatch the phone. " Ah!~ " He acts. You search through the pics. You find almost a million pictures of you and Sans, and one video. " H-Holy Sh-Shit.. METTATON. " You hiss. Sans stands up and walks to Mettaton. Mettaton covers himself, but nothing happens . Sans offers Mettaton a hand . " I forgive ya. How 'bout a lil handshake? " Mettaton sighs and holds Sans' hand. He gets shocked. " Screw. You. " Sans smirks and goes back to the couch. " Joybuzzers. " He tells me. MEttaton falls face first. " M-M-Mettaton! " You face Sans and sit next to him. " Sans? " He faces you. " Yeah? " You lean in closer. " Was I successful? " He blushes a deep yellow. You giggle. " Guess so. Oh, and Sans? " He facepalms for a bit and looks back at you. " Y-Yeah? " You grin. " Can we burn this phone? " He smiles and leads me outside.  He places the phone on the ground and reindeer skulls surround it. They all fire a white, thick lazer at the phone. " There. " You smile and hold Sans' hand. He widens his eyes but holds back. " Dinner is ready! " Toriel shouts from the kitchen.