Chapter 6 : Memories.

{[:]} You {[:]}

The door closes and I huff. I look at Sans who is smirking. " Heh. " His smirk widens. " Uh.. What? " I ask, innocently. He pushes me on my bed and pins me down. " I told you I'd continue this. " He says. I feel my face heat up. " G-Get off, or I'll shout. " His smirk turns to a frown. " Psh, you're no fun. " I smile. " You want to have some fun? " I ask. He nods. I push him to the side and shout. " BUT YOU GOTTA CATCH ME FIRST !~ " I jump down the stairs making a loud thump. I land on my feet. It hurts, but it was worth it. " Come back here! " Sans shouts. I giggle loudly and go to the door under the stairs. I open it and hide in. This is my special guest room. I hear a door open. " My child, I heard shouting. Is everything alright? " I hear Toriel's muffled voice upstairs. " Oh. Sans. Is everything okay? " Sans lets out a " Heh, " and replies. " Everything's okay, Ms. Dreemurr. " I hear Toriel reply. " Everything better be. If you hurt [Y/N], I will make you regret it. Got it? " Sans chuckles deeply. You mean he does the sexy chuckle you love? OH SHUT UP LEFT BRAIN. I feel my face heat up once again. Wait.. Why am I blushing? BECAUSE YOU LIKE HIM. DUHHH. I sigh. " Don't worry, when she's in my hands, she'll be perfectly fine. If anyone dares to hurt her, it'll be their last time to see the light of day. " Sans' shmexy voice sends me back to reality. {OK. AUTHOR HERE. CAN YOU STOP ADDING WORDS WHEN I FUCKING NARRATE?} I am the left brain, and I do what I need to do. Uh.. Who am I talking to? { I will delete you from the story. } G-Geez! Fine.. HOL'UP. Left brain, who ya talkin' to? Someone that's crazy enough to erase me from existance. Uh.. And who is that? The author. The.. What? Oh, you don't know her? She's the one that made you-- I think you've told enough. One month. One whole month without you. I fucking warned you. A feminine voice said. It wasn't my voice. " Alright. Goodnight, Wing Ding. " I hear Sans grunt from the name. His name is wing ding? I ask myself. " Ok, [Y/N], let's just go to sleep. I'm tired. " I hear Sans mini-shout. I huff and open the door. " Aye. " I snap my fingers to get his attention. He was on the couch, lying down. " Aww.. Does wittle Sansy need a babysitter? " I tease. He huffs. " Shut up. " He tries to sleep, but I carry him. I carry him bridal-style. Wow. For a skeleton, he's really light. " H-HEY! P-P-PUT ME D-DOWN! " He shouts at me. " Don't want to wake your tired ambassador now, do we? " I reply. He grunts and blushes madly. I whisper to myself. "....Holy shit that's adorable...." He looks up. " What?" He asks me. I blush and look away. " N-Nothing! " He chuckles. The chuckle. The shmexy chuckle. " Aww, look at that. The headmaster of the house, flattered. " He teases me. I can sense his smirk. I open the door using my back. I drop him on the floor. " OOF! " I smirk and go to my mirror. I take the pins that I used off. My hair is now straight 1/4, and super curly on the rest. I brush my hair. I tKe my jacket off, leaving me in my red shirt. I yawn. " God, this has been an awesome day. " I say, talking to myself. " Yeah. It has. " I jump a bit. " Oh, uh, sorry. Forgot you were here. " I head to my bathroom and get my makeup off. " Pfft. Stupid make up. Always makes me look bad... " I hear Sans reply. " What do you mean? You look beautiful with or with out it. " I grunt and open my bathroom door. " And you said Humans are disgusting creatures. Wow. You're a really bad liar. You're just like the rest of 'em, huh? " He looks up from the bed. " N-No, I thought you were different. " I growl a bit. " You thought. But you were wrong. Some thing's always wrong, right? " 'PFFT. Who would LOVE you? You're just a mistake, [Y/N]. A horrible mistake.' 'You dirty whore! I saw you pick up my wallet!' 'N-No.. I-I was trying to give it back to yo--' 'GIVE IT BACK! THIEF!' 'Slut!' 'Get a life!' ' Why don't you join the monsters in the underground? Surely they would despise you. I mean, who wouldn't?' Memories. My good ol' memories. " [Y-Y/N]... You're.. Crying... " I sniff and look away. I turn my lamp on and turn off the lights. I lay on bed. " Night. " I say. My voice was obviously broken. I get pulled in someone's arms. Sans' arms. " Memories, right? Don't worry, I had 'em too. " He says, trying to calm me down. " Go away. " I mumble. " Before.. I was like this, also known as the skeleton you know right now, I was different. I used to be a short, punny skeleton. I wore a blue hoodie, a white shirt, black gym shorts that has a thick grey line om the side, and pink slippers. I didn't have these cracks before and I had two white glowing irises. I can still use them. " He turns me around and his single golden iris was replaced with two white dots. " See? " I grunt and turn around again. " Heh. When I was the REAL Sans, I used to go to Grillby's. A grill-and-chill place. I used to tell puns there all day, and all the monsters would laugh. Now, I was a fucking depressed mess back then. The monsters knew me as a punny skeleton on the outside, but on the inside.. I was broken. I was shattered. I was depressed as fuck. When you lay on bed and wake up the next day, you think that they remember what happened yesterday. But they didn't. Because it resets. It resets. Again, and again, and again. Timelines. Stupid, motherfucking timelines. " He stops for a breather. " They all reset. You won't be able to see me again. Your cousin will be capable of that stupid menu again. You lay down on bed and wake up. The net thing you know, your cousin is back in that stupid fucking mountain again! A-And then you're sad because they don't remember, th-they keep on dying and dying, or.. They're the one that caused it.. I-I.. I've got a shit life, man. J-Just.. Leave me alone, okay? Just.. Space, dude. P-Personal s-space... " He hugs me tighter. " She won't reset again, [Y/N]. She won't. " I sniff. " P-Promise...?" There was a silence. A long one. I sniff, breaking it. " I... " He starts. " You don't have to. " I say, regretting on my words. " P-Promise... " He says. I smile. I turn to him, making our faces become inches away. " Thanks. " I do the smile. The smile.. That any boy can fall for. He smiles as well. " Welcome. " next thing I know, we were both cuddling while we sleep.