Chapter 2 : Saved by Me.

I huff and hide your tail. I start to walk home. I feel a buzzing in the pocket of my jeans. I get my phone and look at the caller. Frisk. I answer it. " Hello~ " I sing the first part of Adele's Hello. Frisk giggles and calms down. " So, uh, [Y/N]. Where are we exactly meeting up?" I huff. " How about my place? " Frisk replies. " Ok! See you there! " Mkay. Bye, Frisk. I love yo--- " You were cut off when you get pulled into an alley. A person was covering your mouth. The person was alone, you thought. You kicked him in the D. " BITCH DON'T TOUCH ME!" You turn around and kick the person in the dick again. You pick up your phone and run. " [Y/N]! I heard you shout! What happened?! Are you okay?!" You push through the crowd of people. " S-Someone grabbed me in the alley, I don't know what they want.. " You look back and see a man chasing after you, with a knife. " FUCK OFF YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD! " You shout at the man, and he growls. You turn a sharp corner, without falling to the ground. The man follows you, but he falls to the ground. You giggle and look ahead. You see the police station and you decide to run in. The man was right behind you and you opened the door and quickly run to the side, making him fall to the floor. " OOF! " You get his knife and EVERYONE in the police station looks at you. " You.. * pant * What do you.. * pant * want...? " An officer comes to you. " Ma'am! What happened? " He looks at the guy on the floor. " I.. * pant * Don't know... * pant * He.. Pulled me in the alley.. * pant * I don't know.. * pant * Why though... * pant * " You continue to pant and look at the guy. The guy gets up from the floor and looks at you. " YOU! " You look at the officer. " Can I knock him out? " The officer looks shocked. " I'll take that as a yes. " You turn to the guy who was now walking towards you. You punched him hard on his Philtrum. He lies back down on the floor. You give the officer the knife. " This is the knife he tried to stab me with when we were running. " You look at your hand. " Ma'am, you may use our bathrooms to.. Wash your hands.. " You hands that used to be fists are covered with a bit of blood. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to punch him in the philtrum.. That must've hurt.. Alot.. " The officer chuckles. "Welp, atleast you knocked him out. " You giggle and go to the bathroom. You wash your hands and see the guy that tried to chase you was in a cell. You hiss at him, even though he's asleep. You stretch your arms and head out for the door. You see a news anchor. She turns to you. " Ma'am! Was it true that you have punched a man in the Philtrum with your bare hands? " I nod. " Y-Yeah. " I put on my hood, but the people start coming after me. " Do you have any idea why they would follow you? " I shrug and put my hands in my pockets. I didn't like being on TV. At all. " What alley were you pulled in? " You grunt and walk faster, but they follow you. You were VERY short-tempered when it comes to questions. " Do you know why-- " You turn around and hiss at them. " Ask the damned police officer yourself! " You growl and continue to walk to your house. You finally made it to your house and you look up to your two-story home. You sigh and open the door. All of the people you met were either on the couch or the floor, facing the TV. They turn to you. Frisk opens the door from the guest room and slides down the handrail. She lands and runs to you. " Is it true that you punched the guy with bare hands?! " I huff and nod. " Look, sorry Frisk but, not now. You know me when it comes to questions.. " She nods. " Okay.. But, uh, can we talk later? " You turn to her. " If I'm not pissed of by the news, sure. " I turn to the stairs and go to my room. I shut the door and look at the bed, only to see Sans sitting down on it. " Hey. " I grunt. " Humans are disgusting creatures, don't you think? " I ignore him and go to the bed. " Aww, is doll face ignoring me? " I try to growl, but I was interrupted by my yawn. I fall back wards on the bed. " What are you doing..? " He looks down at me, on the bed as well. " Trying to sleep. " He raises his.. Eyebrow? And huffs. " Atleast sleep properly. " You take off your shoes using your feet and grunt. " Eh. Too lazy. " He chuckles. " Do I have to babysit you as well? " I stick my tongue out and close my eyes, but I feel myself get lifted in the air. I open my eyes, and I was around a yellow aura. " Put me down.. " I yawn and stretch my arms. " Nope. Sorry doll face, but I just clearly have to babysit you.... " You fall asleep floating in the air.

{[:]} G!Sans {[:]}

I hear a light snore. I look up to her and.. She fell asleep in the air. Guess she doesn't mind where she sleeps. I sigh and fix her bed. I put her gently in bed with my telekinesis and pull the covers up. I was about to stand up when I get pulled in bed. My right eye glows but I get hugged.I was now in the covers. Sleeping with a human. Well.. Nekos are half-human...

You have a crush on her, don't you?

Shut up dad.

Oh, look at my son, sleeping with a girl! I'm so proud.

SHUT UP GASTER.

Aww, look at him, blushing madly!

I realize my face was heating up. I sigh and face her. She looks so.. Peaceful.

YOU MEAN BEAUTIFUL.

OH SHUT UP.

I sigh and pull the blankets. She was hugging me.Her face was in my chest. What is this feeling? I feel.. Different. I want to stay like this forever-- No, no, no! You can't stay like that forever, you idiot. But... She's really.. Warm. She smells nice too... Ok, that's creepy. Gah! Why am I talking to myself..? She looks.. Sh-She looks.. B e a u t i f u l.

HOLY SHIT I'M PROUD OF YOU SON!

*whispering in my mind* ...Shut up and go squeal somewhere else...