Chapter 15: Mistakes Were Made.

{[:]} You {[:]}

I woke up with a smile. I dreamt about what G told me yesterday, and I was filled with joy. I do my usual routine, shower and breakfast. 

I wore a gray off-shoulder sweater, with a blank tank top underneath it, some skinny jeans, and my [F/C] converse shoes. After breakfast, G went downstairs. " Hey Sans!~" I greeted him joyfully. 

He shows no emotions, whatsoever. I raise an eyebrow, and he sits down on the couch. I walk behind him and wrap my arms around his neck. " 'Allo. " I mumble, shoving my face on the crook of his neck. " [Y-Y/N], stop.. " He says, and I let go, looking at him. 

I was surrounded with a yellow aura, and I appeared beside him on the couch. " Stop what? " I was beginning to grow worried, he called me in some funny nicknames, but he only says my name rarely. 

" Just.. Stop, [Y/N]. " He looks at my [E/C] eyes. his golden iris flashing. " S-Sans..? " He looks down, then back up to me. 

" Call me G!Sans, [Y/N]. " I felt my heart shattering in a million pieces. " W-Wha.. " I feel tears forming o the corner of my eyes. Only other people call him G!Sans. I was the only one that called him Sans. Only ME.

" Look, [Y/N]. Yesterday night.. " He looked down, twiddling his thumbs. " It was an accident. " 

A single tear fell down my cheek, and onto the couch. My face showed no expression. " I think.. I drank too much. Heh..." More tears fall down onto the couch, making tear stains.

" I think I drank.. Jack Daniel's? Yeah, I think that was it.. " He says, trying to change the subject.

He played me. He used me. He didn't love me.

My vision begins to blur, due to the crying. " [Y/N]? Are you.. Crying..? " Frisk asked, probably on the stairs.

I stood up. I began to walk to my room slowly, head down. I don't need anyone. I don't need him. I don't need G, G!Sans, Sans, whoever that fucktard is. I don't need anyone. And, I don't love him.

" [Y-Y/N], wait-- " I slammed the door shut on G's face. I locked it and leaned on the door, sobbing. I fell to the floor, hugging my knees and sobbing. 

I saw a figure in front of me, probably G. " Look, [Y/N], I'm so-- " 

" Get out.. " I managed to choke out those two words, the two words I never thought I'd be saying to him.

" I'm so-- " " GET THE FUCK OUT! " I stood up and shouted at him, my eyes bloodshot. He looked down, and within a blink of an eye, he was gone. 

I need no one.

{[:]} 3rd Person {[:]}

[Y/N] locked herself in her room for 3 days; 3 days straight. 

She refused to eat, she refused to sleep, and she refused to talk.

She just sobbed.

She sobbed and sobbed.

Her eyes became bloodshot, and she was a mess.

She was no longer the [Y/N] everyone knew.

She was a different person.

She gave herself cuts on her wrists.

She gave herself cuts on every part of her body.

[[ Sorry to ruin the moment, but if your mind is in the gutter, you ain't cuttin' THAT. And no, you didn't cut your two balls, and your va-jay-jay. Back to the story. ]]

Everyone was concerned for her.

G refused to teleport inside to her room, and no one would let him anywhere near her room.

Toriel tried her best to stay calm, but broke down after the first day.

Asgore tried to keep everyone smiling, but failed miserably; just like Toriel.

Mettaton tried to act like his/her normal self. Heck, he even used a joybuzzer to himself. But, like the other two, he failed.

Alphys didn't spoke a word after the first day, she refused to talk. Her eyes were only on her phone, and she also changed her glasses. People couldn't see her eyes on the outside, because she made it that way. But on the inside, she could see the outside. She hid her eyes, because they were also bloodshot. 

Undyne tried cheering everyone up, and she tried to act like Papyrus, but failed. She eventually gave up after the three days. No one knew the heroine would actually give up, not even herself.

Papyrus kept smiling, and after the second day, he was faking it. Unlike the heroine, he didn't give up. He only had a spark of hope in him. Only a spark left.

Frisk was like Papyrus, she kept smiling. But when she was left alone in the house, she would break down and sob. She kept blaming herself for not doing anything while G told [Y/N].. The truth.

And lastly, G.

G showed no emotion. He always took long walks, and sometimes, it took for hours. He kept thinking if it was his fault, or not. A part of him said it wasn't, and was very confident that it wasn't his fault. While the other part of him.. It felt broken. It felt horrible. It blamed himself that it was his fault, and he shouldn't have done that. It wanted to tell [Y/N] sorry, but it can't. Because G is the one to decide that. 

Now, let's start with the fourth day.

{[:]} You {[:]}

I woke up in my bed.

I was still wearing the gray off-shoulder sweater, the skinny jeans, and the [F/C] colored shoes. Strange, G wasn't on the bed. 

I looked at my hair, and it wasn't.. Messy. 

What happened?