[A/N]: Another Gaster!Sans X Reader

allo fellow people that read my book. i just wanted to say that i love you guys, and i want to say thank you; as well. 'cuz, bro, 605 READS and 64 VOTES! Thank you, thank you, thank you!~ Plus, I was thinking about uploading another G!Sans X Reader? It's based on a song called Her Last Words by Courtney Parker. It's the video above. Just like the other sexy skeleton x readers-- i mean.. g!sans x readers, it's gonna have a sad part. Or, a sad ending. Here's a trailer. I think it's a trailer, AH. I DUNNO.

|=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=|

Hello. I'm [Y/N] [L/N]. I grew up with my father. My mother has died when I was about 5. My father always blamed me for her death. And in each second, I'm starting to blame myself, too. My mother died in a car accident. She was just driving me to a my favorite restaurant; [F/R]. It was dark, and my mother couldn't see very clearly. It all happened so fast. When we got hit by a truck-- A small one--my mother wrapped her arms around me, keeping me safe. And the next day, it's when it started. My father started abusing me, giving me cuts and bruises. I always wore long sleeves then, too. I cut my arms, and it doesn't hurt. Not even one bit. My cuts aren't as bad as my life. One day, when I was out of hope, I ran away. 'Yup. I ran away. I didn't care anymore. I just wanted to have a new life. I lived in the alleys two days, and I still kept cutting my arms. But in the alley, was someone, a demon if you will. He grabbed me and tried to do it. But when my hopes fully drained, someone saved me. And I never knew this person would change my life.

|=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=|

What do you guys think? I just watched another song by Courtney Parker. It's called Stolen Innocence.

There. I think that relates to the story as well. Anyways, I think I'll be naming it " Without You ". Yeah yeah I know. People already used that. SO WHAT. I'm a rebel, deal with it. Oh, and one more thing, the next chapter will either be another chapter, or another [A/N] that's saying I uploaded the book. So yeah. Bye guys, thanks for reading this!~