New Pack

Har har! I'm bored today so I ended up writing another chapter today *cough* Saturday sucks *cough* ... Anyways ignore spelling and grammer, etc. It's non-edited so dont go complaining about it in the comment section, thank you and I'll say again...

Enjoy ^^

Picture of Jack ---->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have reached to a town called Braxton, big looking, looks like a place where the wealthy people lives at. It actually looks really colorful and beautiful beyond imagining, I hardly believe that i'm going to live here In braxton, California. Too bad there's no beach near here. There's only a forest at the end of the town, second best place to be I sighed in relief, because I like roaming around alone in wolf form doing nothing but enjoy mother nature. And I expect the pack house to be in the middle of the forest since it always is to keep hidden from humans, especially rogues. My old pack probably got followed by a rogue into finding our location to know where we were, if not they whould have gotten lost a bit, but they knew from the beginning and it was already too late.

"Sky are we almost there yet?" Travis Interupted my train of thoughts,"I need to go to the bathroom."

I sighed and pulled over to the nearest resturant, which happens to be Ihop,"Well we dont want to ruin our first day. So go in and find one."

He runs out with a pout like he was actually wanting to ruin our reputation on the first day. But I don't really care one bit, as long as they leave me alone, there won't be any problems. I never got well with people, having a conversation with others weren't my specialty. I just want to help out around the pack, take care of my little brother and then go to places in my wolf form. I took out my mirror from my bag and put it on top so I can see my face while my hands are free. yea as you can see I'm the type of girl who doesn't wear make-up or fasion my hair. I was just going to tie my hair up into a ponytail which I did and just try to look presentable for my new alpha to notice that i'm actually there. Alphas tend to be ignorant, selfish, and very rude. I feel sorry for the person who is mated to them, they must have it hard. I can't imagine if I was turned out to be an alpha's mate, I mean they will have to stay in the pack house doing chores, get along with others, protect the pups if needed. HAH, I'm definitly not suited for a role like that, I'm total opposite of a Luna.

I stared at the door infront of Ihop awaiting for Travis to come back out which took about a minute later when he finally came out. He was holding an ice cream cone on his left hand while coming inside the car again,"Don't tell me you stoled that from a little kid..."

He blushed,"Noooooo! The lady who works there gave me free ice cream because she thought I was lost and the ice cream would cheer me up."

I giggled," Wow, never knew you could get lost so easily at a small place!"

"Sis! look you finally laughed," he smiled," About time."

I stared at him and chuckled," Yea, about time right." I noticed that I was the one he was really worried about other then moving far away, I guess I should cheer up infront of him especially looking at his innocent face makes me want to do whatever he wants me to do. I started the car and was on the road again heading to the pack house now.

We were following an abandoned road, which the map told me to take until I reached to a dead end then to turn right. Which in a few more minutes I came in clear view with a total dead end, I even saw a build board saying dead end to fool others to believing in was I suppose. There wasn't no other roads in view, so I was a bit worried myself as well. But I decided to turn right which I saw having a path with no trees hanging just grass, just like the other side had. I laughed at that thinking it could fooled a lot of other people. A few more minutes passed and I keep seeing more ginormous trees, but it ended when I came to a clearing leading to a huge mansion, Bigger then the one at our old pack. I was stunned and so was Travis who was drooling on the window. They must be very powerful then ours then to own so much land. I hardly noticed there was people gathering around looking at us, they must already know we were coming which made me think this might be the wrong idea to come. My brother was in no hurry to leave now, he rushed out right away and greeted everyone there with a wide smile and then pointed at me.

"that little devil," I mumbled to myself, Everyone outside was now laughing and I gasped,"Shit! I forgot we have good hearing.."

I stumpled out of the car very quietly and walked towards Travis whose been interested in talking about me non-stop to them strangers, which was very embarassing to me, So I stopped him by hitting his head real hard, but not hard enough to kill him.

"ouch! Why did you do that sis!" He cried.

"...." I had no comment, but stared at him using my mind link now," Because you were talking about me dummy."

"Good things! jeez this is going to be our new pack, so why not try socializing for once sis!" He replied back.

I had no time to reply back when a guy infront of my brother raise his hand wanting to talk," He didn't say anything mean, He was telling us how you killed all those rogues and how much of a good fighter you are." He then winked at my brother like telling him he got this, which made me smirk. I looked at the random guy he was an inch taller then me, well since I'm tall myself, but if I was short he'd be a giant. He was also well built so he must be in a high rank possesion in the pack. And to top of it he was hot, not denying the fact.

I looked down trying not to look too obvious that i've been staring at him, but smirked and kept talking," Sorry, But you must be Sky, It's a pleasure to meet you finally, we heard a lot of rumors about you from other packs so we were quiet happy you decided to join our pack! My names Jack, I'm the Beta here." He raised his hand to shake mines and I just backed away after he did.

"It's nice to meet you took jack, umm what kind of rumors were they saying about me?" I was curious yet annoyed about me being well-known everywhere I dont even know about.

"oooh nothing bad really! Just about how strong you are, and the first she-wolf who ended up being a beta. I mean other she-wolfs looks up to you like a role model now-a-days." He explained," Your old Alpha likes to blabber about you, so it spreaded around real fast."

I looked down again abit sad now," heh, He was a bit to talkative for an alpha."

He looked down at me like he felt guitly and scratched his head,"U-mm I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought him up. Not really good with greeting new people."

Travis intervened changing the subject as well," Can we have a look inside!" and I looked at Jack again seeing him just nodding his head and looked up at me telling him to follow as well

I shouldn't make him feel guilty on my first day, stupid me be sentimental towards what others say so seriously. I took up the courage to bump my fist towards his abs and mumbled," Hey don't be, I'm happy you gave me a warm welcome. I'm sorry for that recently, it just brings back good times and bad times." I smiled widely looking like a clown to make him laugh or something.

All he did was smile back and now all cheery like before while starts blabbering with my little brother about how awsome his or should we say our pack is. So far we reached every part of the house, even to our new rooms, which looked really amazing, but doesn't suite my style at all, casual but this was very girly. Oh well at least I got a room to sleep in and I dont want to even complain since they worked so hard to make us feel like its home. Something was still missing that I haven't seen yet and when i figured it out I asked Jack who was a beta so he would know!

"Where's the Alpha? Wasn't he suppose to greet newcomers as well?" I asked.

Jack grinned," He's out doing Alpha work at another pack, but he will be back later when we are doing some training.." He paused," You want to come train with us? I want to see if your the real thing everyone say you are."

I grinned evilly," Heh, you better be scared then I never go easy on anyone."

"Ooh I'm worried now!" He laughed yet amused," Can't wait to see who beats who then."

"Can't wait either!" I giggled, fighting coming number one best thing to do on my list and I think I would need it to calm my anger for the rogues and the past," What time?"