Chapter 13

Summer vacation has been boring for me *A* ooh this chapter is going to be Kaden's point of view ^^

Not edited!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaden's P.O.V.

          I hardly ate anything, not because of what she made this morning, because she out of no where kissed me on the cheeks. Maybe she is re-thinking of actually being my mate and finally stop denying it. I Hope so, because she has changed me for the better and just seeing her everyday makes me love her even more then I already am.

"Why aren't you eating?" Sky asked," Is it because of this morning?"

I coughed," Of course not!"

She looked like she didn't believe me and I had a hard time figuring out how to reassure her that it wasn't that. Deciding it was the right choice I took a huge bite out of my sandwiche and showed her," It's because I was watching you eat that I didn't bother eating much."

Her jaw dropped dramatically and looked away is when I covered my mouth telling myself that it was the most stupidiest thing I have said in my whole life. I sounded like a complete stalker right now.

"Ugh i'm sorry, I didn't mean it in that way.. You just looked more happy just by eating a sandwiche." I scratched my head, mumbling.

"No no is alright! hah hah, I just thought I had something on my face that's all," She smiled.

By that I smiled back in return," If you did you would still look as beautiful as ever."

"Yea sure I would haha."

"No really you would."

"Well thank you."

I looked at the sky to see it was getting darker, so I held out my hand and told her," Let's go back before it gets darker."

She didn't grab my hand right then, because she was cleaning her mess up and putting it back in the basket. It was cute how she looked when she was cleaning.

When she was done she grabbed my hand and got up in a second.

We went the same exact way we came from to go back to the house. Going there we laid eyes on her brother Travis. He was sitting on a chair reading some kind of book.

"Hey there! what you doing out here!" Sky yelled out to him.

It got his attention and he looked up and jumped up to Sky and yelled," Hey sis! I want to go to school this summer!"

She giggled," Well of course, school is very important for you."

I smirked at him," that's right, and plus you can't lack around in the house all day."

He glared at me with those annoying eyes he always gave me even when we first met. I glared at him back trying best for him not to get on my nerves today.

"Agreed, that's why I'm going to join school as well." Sky replied," Not going to stay in this house all day either."

I looked a her stunned," What aren't you 18 years old already?"

"Yes, but I had to stay a year back so I'm barely starting my senior year (12th grade)," She smirked.

I had an 'o' face, a bit sad that I can't be with her every day now. I'm 20 years old, so I can't go to school anymore. Thinking maybe I would become a teacher at her school, to keep an eye on her.

"Sucks for Mr. Alpha here. He's going to be lonely with out you here sis, I can see it in his face right now." He said to her.

We will never get along in the future no doubt. I sighed not trying to deny it.

"aww sucks for him." She spit her tongue out to me.

I fake gasped," Don't you deny yourself Sky, you'll miss me as well!"

"We'll see about that!" She protested and ran to the kitchen with the basket still in her hand and I followed.