Chapter 11

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in like two millennia but hey here's another update. I haven't been able to because of fam stuff and personal stuff (I finally came out to my parents so I had to take a break from wrighting or it would be worse than usual) but I'm back now and ready to update!
P.s. That picture is totally Percy as a child like I have no more words Cx
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Percy pov)

I don't know when we fell asleep or who fell asleep first but when I woke up Jason and I where cuddled up on the couch, my face in his chest and his arms wrapped around me protectively. I noticed a blanket that wasn't there last night. Someone must have seen us and covered us up.

I looked up at Jason to see his sleeping face. He looked so much younger when he slept.

I tried to get up but Jason just tightened his grip. "Thalia go away. Ten more minutes." He mumbled, reminding me of a five year old.

Well. I guess I'm not getting up for a while. Jason rolled over and almost fell off the couch but I grabbed him around the waist and pulled him up. The blanket fell on the floor. I looked at Jason and realized that he was changed into a pair of dorky baby blue superman pajama pants and an oversized Wonder Woman t-shirt. He must have gotten uncomfortable and changed last night but why did he come back down to sleep with me?
I felt my face get hot as I pulled him closer so he wouldn't fall again. I looked up to his face and saw that he was awake. Shit.

I could feel my face get warmer. I subconsciously hid my face in his shoulder.

I heard Jason laughing and looked up at him confused. "What are you laughing at Dork?" I asked nudging him lightly with my elbow.

"Hey why am I the dork, Nerd?" He replied elbowing me back.

"Well, for starters, I don't know any other 18 year old that wears Wonder Woman shirts." I smirked.

"He says wearing a matching shirt." Jason laughed pointing out the shirt I had on. I looked at my clothing and noticed I was wearing a slightly smaller Wonder Woman shirt with sparkles and Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe) pajama pants, all Thalia's no doubt. I also realized the bandages on my arm from where Octavian cut me was changed.

"I pull these sparkles off way better than Thals though so I get points for looking hot." I fired back striking a pose.

Jason started laughing which caused him to fall off the couch.
"Haha, loser." I laughed poking him in the ribs causing him to squeal.

"Stop that tickles!" He said squirming.
I laughed menicingly and attacked his stomach and sides with my fingers.

"Stop! Haha, stop! I surrender! Please! Spare me!" He begged trying to get away.

I stopped and looked at him. "What's in it for me?" I teased.

"Hmm, how bout I make you breakfast?" He asked looking up hopefully.

"Too late I can already smell your parents' cooking." I said triumphantly.

"Fine then what do you want?" He asked. I smirked evilly and the look on his face was one of regret.

"When we go to the mall you have to try on a bikini of my choice. I bet you'd look hot in red." I said smugly.

He blushed before turning the tables. He was now on top of me. "Nah I think red is more Leo's color. But I'm sure you would just look fabulous in blue." Jason grinned down at me.

"Would you two stop flirting and go eat breakfast." Thalia said leaning on the couch with a pice of bacon in her mouth and another in her hand. "Oh yeah and Perc, the pancakes are blue."

"Yes!" I fist pumped. "And we weren't flirting we were negotiating. We have come to the conclusion that me and Jason would look fuckin' hot in bikinis."

Thalia rolled her eyes and started walking to the kitchen. "Whatever you say kelp head. I'm gonna go eat all the pancakes."

"Thals don't do that I haven't had your step mom's pancaked in centuries." I whined. Jason got off of me and helped me up.

"Don't worry bro she won't eat them all," Jason reassured. "Because I'll get there first." He ran towards the kitchen and past Thalia.

"I sincerely doubt that." I said running after him.

-(Jason p0v)

"Hey! You only beat me cuz you got a head start." Percy wined pouting. "Cheater."

"I didn't cheat I'm just faster than you." I said poking his cheek. "Don't take your anger out on the pancakes, you're drowning them." I pointed to the exsessive amount of syrup he was poring on the pancakes.

He smiled cheekily. "I can't drown and neither can my pancakes."

"But technically you can drown. Your not a fish Perc." Leo pointed out from across the table.

"Your right he's not a fish. He's a mermaid." Piper piped up. (A/n I am chat noir)

"Hades yeah I am."  Percy laughed fist bumping her.

"Nah, he's more like Korra." Annabeth smirked.

Piper poked her shoulder. "Asami isn't a blonde dumb ass."

"If I'm Korra then Reyna is Lin." Percy joked through a mouth full of pancake. "And I think a blonde Asami sounds terrifying." He said not catching on to the joke.

"Just hurry up and eat before Will has second thoughts about getting a tattoo." Nico said impatiently. "And Jackson needs to get his hair fixed its starting to turn the same shade of green as the seaweed in his head."

Percy pouted and Will groaned. "I have to ride on your death machine and get poked repeatedly with needles?" Will sulked.

Nico grinned. "You love me." He poked the taller boy.

"That's irrelevant." Will groaned. "My dad will kill me if he finds out about me getting a tattoo."

Percy finished his pancakes and grinned at Will. "If Jason can suck it up and get a tattoo so can you."

I stared at him confused. "What do you mean I'm not-"

"Yes you are. According to Thals and the rules we made up, no one is aloud to leave the mall without getting a tattoo or getting something dyed." He said matter-of-factly.

"No." I deadpanned. "I don't even know what I would get for a tattoo or where I'd get it."

"You should totally get Voltron tattooed on your dick!" Leo exclaimed slamming his hands down on the table.

"Voltron, defender of the universe, and apparently Captain America's balls." Annabeth teased.

_________________

Hey... Idk if that counts as a cliffhanger?¿?? But yeah I'm sorry that this is me coming back and the chapter is shit.
I'll hopefully be working on a new chap soon and try to set a schedule.

I love you guys and even though I haven't gotten a real chance to just type for a while I've still read all of your comments. You guys are so sweet and I'm happy the comments are so nice and not hateful. You guys are really great.

Bye my blue demigods 💙

xXandyXx