Chapter one

(Jason pov)

I stared as the blue haired boy pulled into the school parking lot. He climbed out of his rusty ford pick up truck, sporting a new black eye, and walked over to help a blond girl with blue tips out of the truck.

"-didn't have time annie we would have been late and what's the point if there just going to make it worse any ways and I have swim practice after school." Percy said.

"Still a little concealer wouldnt hurt seaweed brain, and dont call me Annie!" she argued.

"-jas. Jason. Bro." I heard someone say while pocking me repeatedly.

"What Leo?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Nothing you blanked out staring at Jackson again." he said nudging my shoulder.

"Oh shut up man." I said nudging him back as piper ran over to us.

"I'm sitting with Annie today. If anyone asks I'm still 'bulling' her." she says.

"ugh I really hate being popular and having to watch as they do to Percy."I grumbled.

"Then why dont you stop them dumbass?" Leo asked as if it was the obvious thing to do.

"Because octavian is still threatening me. Trust me it takes every fiber in my body not to just take the bait and kick octavians ass but I need that scholarship or I cant get into collage." I reminded him, internally groaning at the scrawny boys name. "He over heard my sister talking and said that If I intervene then he'll tell everyone I'm gay including coach and ill get kicked off the team."

"There for the reason why people cant know I'm gay either because then they would know of sure Jason was faking because were still 'together'" piper explained.

(Percy pov)

"This cant happen any more Percyy! Its not okay he should go to jail. Your putting yourself threw more pain than anyone should ever experience! I wouldn't wish your life on my worst enemy let alone my best friend!" Thalia whisper yelled.

"I can handle it. I have since third grade, I'm sure I can take the pain one more year then I'm free."

"no Perc this needs to happen now. You dont know how worried we get about this stuff. It hurts us to see you like this. And the people at school will just get worse because they know that you graduate this year so they want have there punching bag around any more."

"I know I'm sorry" I said looking down. "Its just my second nature to insist I'm fine because of all those years I did it for mom. I just dont know what to do any more now that she's gone." I blinked back tears. My mom had died of cancer about two months ago.

"Ill do it tomorrow. I cant take you, Annie, and rey home today I have work and I'm not sure if I can pick you up tomorrow. I may have to go straight from work to school."

She shook her head "your way over working your self. And its cool ill make my little bro take us."

I grinded my teeth. I hate Jason. He stands in the back while octavian and his minions beat me because they know weak little fag Jackson won't fight back. I promised mom I wouldn't get in fights and for all I cared they could kill me. The few friends and family I have are all that keeps me from going to see mom.

Still the thing I hate most about Jason grace is the fact that he made me fall for him. I fell for a bully that I could never get.

________________

A/N

Hey. This is my second book so no hate. Please tell me what you think I would love feed back so please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Bye my blue demigods 💙

xXA.jXx