Chapter 22: Boringly easy

3rd person POV

Serena threw a punch, forceful enough to throw whoever was sneaking towards her bed across the room. Said intruder let out the following noise when this happened, "Cra-aaaah!"

"What happened..? Who's here?" Lucy mumbled as she got up. She rubbed her eyes groggily.

"Oh, you... Sorry," Serena says with no remorse in her calm voice. She had crawled to the edge of her bed, no longer alert now that she saw a tuff of pink hair. The hair and legs of the intruder where all that could be seen through the hole he'd made in the wall.

"I heard a crash!" Freed yelled as he burst into the room. The boys had slept in the room to the right. The green haired male eyed his sister with worry, "Serena, are you alright?! Are you hurt?! Who hurt you, I'll kill them!"

"No, I think he's already dead. At least scared half to death," Serena yawned out the words lazily. She stretched her arms above her head before flopping back onto the bed, snuggling Fro, who was still asleep. Freed relaxed into her hold.

"What happened?! I go to shower and then a minute later I hear a loud crash," Erza said, slamming open the door to the room's bathroom. She looked over the room, her eyes landing on Freed. An angry expression clouded her face as she tightened the small towel that barely covered her... Assets, "Get out! This is the girls room!"

"Wait I-but!" He was cut off as Erza shoved him out of the room. The door nearly broke off its hinges with the force she used to close it. Lucy was now wide awake, sitting straight up in bed with a surprised expression.

"Hmm?.. What happened?" Evergreen murmured as she yawned, stirred from her sleep. Serena was still snuggling her Fro, neither disturbed by all by the noise.

"Natsu snuck in too," Serena commented blankly. A single hand poked out from the covers she was now buried under, pointing to the conscious-recovering boy.

"Out!" Erza exclaimed. The redhead grabbed the intruding male by his collar. She stomped angry towards the door, opened it, and threw him out. The door creaked in protest as it was forcefully shut once again.

"What was he doing here?" Evergreen asked as she ran a hand through her hair, still slightly dazed from sleep. Erza made some angry noise in the back of her throat before angrily marching back to the bathroom.

--Ezra angry! Erza Time Skip!--

"Well that was boringly easy," Serena commented in a light tone. She sat atop a mass of about eighteen bandit bodies, mostly unconscious except for the one or two groaning in pain.

"No fair! You didn't even use magic!" Natsu pointed at her like an angry child. He stood in front of about five bandits, all with burn marks.

"I didn't have to, they weren't wizards," Serena replied with no arrogance in her voice, it was a fact. She tilted her head to the side in confusion, not understanding why she would use magic if she didn't have to.

"Fro thinks so, too," Fro said happily oblivious. The cat was sitting in Serena's bag, holding on to a strap with one paw.

Natsu crossed his arms a childish pout taking over his lips. Happy sat next to Serena, earning a small pat on the head from said girl. The blue exceed usually annoyed her, but they got along well enough from time to time.

"We should go find the others," Serena said, referring to their team mates. They had split into groups since the bandits weren't strong physically, but they had many members.

"What do we do with them?" Natsu asked curiously, gesturing to the bandits. The green haired girl moved Fro aside in her satchel.

She began to pull out a large net from the small bag, wrapping it around the bandits and dragging them behind her as she walked up a slope. She looked at Natau expectantly, "Are you coming?"