Chapter 17: Baybysitting

3rd person POV

"I don't care if you want to or not, now get in the darn train!" Serena said with various tick marks on her forehead. She shoved at Natsu's back as he held on to the frame of the entrance, he wouldn't budge.

"But then I get siiiiiick!" Nastu whined as his grip on the door began to slip. Serena took three steps back and then gave Natsu one last forceful shove, causing him to tumble into the train.

"Alright, now that that's done," Serena said as she dusted off her hands, turning to the rest of her group. They all stood next to the train with their arms crossed stubbornly looking anywhere but at the other group. The green haired girl had been through enough childishness for that day, she glared venomously at the group and pointed to the entrance, "Get in."

"What makes you think I'm going to listen to you?" Laxus asked hotly. He quickly became the first to scramble into the train when she focuses an increasingly angry glare at him, her aura turning red as her magic swirls around and picks up many pebbles. The rest of the Thunder legion followed.

"Alright, alright, no need to get all mad about it. We still have some time before the train leaves," Gray said as he followed Erza in, being the last one of team Natsu to get in the train. Serena had stood beside the entrance, ushering them in. She raised an eyebrow at the ice mage in front of her.

"Then maybe that'll give you enough time to find your clothes," The green haired female said with a gesture to Gray's lack of attire.

Gray looked down and muttered a string of curses. He looked around to see if he could find his clothes, but they were nowhere to be found. At that moment a horn was blown and someone yelled, "The train shall be departing in five minutes! Five minutes until the train departs!"

"Time's up, in you go," Serena said with an evilly sweet smile. Gray tried to protest as she hauled him into the train, but by the time she finally let go the train had already left the station.

"We have to sit together? How unsightly," Evergreen sniped with crossed arms, taking a quick glance of the nearly nude Gray before going back to looking out the window. The Thunder Legion was on one seat and Team Natsu was on the other. A table in between them.

Serena walked in from another cart with a luggage in her hands. She stopped short when feeling the hostile aura surrounding the two groups. Letting out an exasperated sigh she muttered "Why'd I get stuck babysitting the two childish teams that don't get along?"

"Hey!" Both the teams yell. The rest of the train passengers whip their heads towards them, giving the two teams even glares. To their defense, the two groups say nothing more and look down.

"Exactly what I mean," Serena says, looking for something, sitting down as she sets the now open luggage next to her. She pulls out a pair of pants and tosses them to Gray, "Put this on."

"Where'd you get this?!" The ice mage asks with a creeped out exclamation. He really didn't want another Juvia around. As if reading his thoughts Serena gives him a distasteful look of her own.

"Don't get any ideas, Master told me about your... Habit. So I came prepared. Weird," She mutters the last part under her breath, obviously not happy that she had to go on the mission. Gray hears hears her anyway and as he pulls the pants on he starts his mouth.

"Says the girl who disappeared by falling into a river," He mutters angrily, but loud enough for their whole party to hear. Serena glares icily at him, before turning the glare to her brother who fidgets uncomfortably in his seat.

"I'll be back," Serena says curtly. Her tone, while cold and not much louder than a whisper, held a burning rage of a thousand suns. She calmly got up from her seat. No one misses how the cart door seems ready to snap as she slams it shut behind her. While she hadn't seemed happy about having to come along, she had had an air of slight annoyance and amusement around her, but that air has quickly transformed at Gray's words.