Chapter 9: No

3rd person POV

"Nope"

"But it-"

"No"

"Come on-"

"Not doing it"

"You migh-"

"I said no"

"They'll like yo-"

"Ha! I've pissed two of them off, that's already half of them. All I need is you and the doll guy."

"But if they get to know you-" Freed continued his pleading. And Serena continued to cut him off.

"That's about as me as it gets." Serena said, they had walked through the guild doors around the time he was about to say 'come on it'll be fun blah blah blah blah', or at least that's what he would've said if Serena had let him continue.

"Serenaaaaa" He whined as he gave the girl a bear hug from behind, having them walked two steps sort of penguin-style before he let her go and they sat down at a table.

"Freeeeeeed" She whined back.

"Pleeeeeeeease"

"Pleeeeease don't make me."

"As your older brother I order you to try it out for at least half a week." Freed stands up with his chest puffed out in a mock stance of 'Authority'.

"As your delinquent little sister I refuse to listen to that order." Serena stuck her tongue out to finish the point. They both ended up laughing until Freed sits with his head down. Serena poked the top of his head "Freed?"

He looks up, with the biggest-saddest-most adorable puppy eyes in the world! 'Ugh, don't let the power of the puppy eyes control you.' Serena thought as she looked Ito his eyes. He looks straight at her for a couple of seconds before his eyes begin to water up and he sweetly asks "Please?"

"Aww, fine" She say giving him a hug.

"Yesssss..." He says, throwing a fist in the air. Serena lets him go with a smile and shake of her head.

"What's with the 'yes'?" Laxus asks as he stands next to their table, the rest of the thunder legion behind him.

"I agreed." Serena said plainly before burying her head in her arms resting on the table.

"Agreed with what?" Laxus asks as he slides into the seat next to Freed.

"You haven't told him yet, have you?" Bickslow asked Freed with a mischievous smile. This made Laxus raise and eyebrow at Bickslow before he turns his curious gaze towards Freed.

"Ask me what?" As the question came out of the blonde lightning dragon slayer, a dark aura began to form around Serena. Her head slowly lifted from her arms, a deadly glare aimed at her brother.

"You bothered me about this for the whole morning, and you hadn't even asked him?" Serena was visibly shaking with rage even though her voice was completely calm. A cold shiver ran down Freed's spine as he realized something very important... He was very fucked.

"U-um, it might've slipped-" Freed did not get to finish his sentence as an angry sister cut him off. She slammed her hands down angrily on the table as she stood up and yelled.

"Freed you have five seconds to run before I-!" Serena stared at the trail of dust that her brother left as he ran out the guild doors, not even letting her finish her threat. She simply stayed like that for a few seconds, looking at the door before she slumped down on her seat with a satisfied smirk.