To the forest

Third person's POV

In a town far way from magnolia. Near a peaceful forest there was a happy family moving around in a comfortable home. There was a mother in the kitchen making dinner, she had short green hair and beautiful violet eyes. A eight year old boy with long green hair sat next to a five year old girl with long green hair.

Both the children were looking out the window waiting for their father to return home from work. They both looked out to the snow covered path that lead to their home. Everything was covered in snow, from the tallest tree to the smallest blade of grass, it looked like a world of pure white. The boy sat still and calm taking a glance at his fidgeting sister every once in a while. The girl wasn't as easy a child as her brother, she kept moving around in her seat standing on it at a point, trying to see if their father was anywhere in sight.

The children looked very similar, if someone were to look at them from far way they wouldn't be able to identify which child was which, Well if it weren't for the height at least. The boy was a lot taller than the girl and was very protective over his younger sister. This was because she was a rather shy girl when it came to strangers, and the fact that they had recently moved to this town for the work of their father didn't help her shyness. Some if the other kids from the town would pick on her because she wouldn't speak loud enough, or she would have her head in the clouds daydreaming. The hurtful comments of the other children didn't do any good to her shyness, and while she was a splendid girl she found it hard to make friends in her new home, granted they had been there for over two months and not the slightest improvement had been made.

The girl finally got tired of sitting still, or as still as she could manage and sighed. Once she she did she looked at her mother and then her brother, whom she looked at a bit longer wondering how he could sit so still. She tilted her head to the side and observed him. He was being way too still, she was wondering if he was even alive. So she did what seemed most reasonable, she held out her finger and poked his cheek.

No reaction. She poked again. Still no reaction. She was about to poke again when he mother's voice range out "Serena stop poking your brother, it's not nice to poke people."

Serena pouted at her mother. She was bored, and even though she seemed to get no reaction she could see her brothers irritation bubbling under the surface. She was the only person that knew how to get to him. She then looked at her mother and said "I'm bored. When's daddy coming home? Can I go play in the forest? Is dinner ready? Can I go to the shop and get-"

"I don't think I remember your first question." Her mother said amusement in her tone. She had cut her daughter off before she began to justify poking her brother, making it seem completely rational. She knew her daughter could convince a baker to buy bread. She remembered that ever since Serena began to speak she would always make her self seem correct and everyone around her seem guilty or wrong, even when what she did was the complete opposite of right. Even when something was obviously her wrong doing she would always argue her way to being right. "Why don't you and Freed go practice your magic in the forest, just make sure no one sees you two."

At her words Serena instantly brightened. Serena was very smart for her age. She knew why they couldn't let anyone but family see them use magic, the town was filled with people that hated wizards. It was because of some young wizards long ago who decided to prank the town, but they went just a bit to far and nearly burned the whole town down. That was decades ago, way before Serena was born, but the towns people where ones to hold a grudge. Serena then replayed what her mother had just said 'you two?' She wanted to go alone. Her brother would never let he do anything fun. "I can go alone. I'll be fine, you've said it yourself I'm very mature for my age, and this would be a great way to show that you have enough faith in me to at least take care of myself, plus-"

Serena was again cut off by her mother, who had a slightly storm look on her face. She was not about to let her youngest child go out alone to practice magic in the forest in a town full of wizard haters. No amount of reasoning would change her mind.

Serena didn't even know what type of magic she can wield, one day it looks like she makes a ripple in a pond, the next the fire get lit when she's mad. That wasn't what worried her the most thought. She could deal with her daughter not being a strong mage, but Serena had once done perfect script magic at a young age, the family still has the picture. She was adorable and they thought she had found her magic, but then recently Serena had been trying a spell while her parents were observing ready to take a picture with their lacrama.

What they saw scarred them, they weren't scarred of their daughter but they were scarred for her. Serena had been expelling a great amount of power and it almost killed her. Both her and her husband have a picture of both their daughter's show of magical abilities. After the scary incident Serena seemed to have no memory of it, and they decided not to mention it. She was not putting her daughter in any position which might cause danger "Until we're sure what type of wizard you are, and you've learned how to control you magic, then you can go practice alone. Until then you can only go with Freed."

At his mothers words Serena's brother, Freed, smirked. It was a childish move, but he was glad because he felt as of he had won. He didn't know what he won, only that he felt victorious. Serena saw this and did what any annoyed younger sister would do................................. she stuck her tongue out at him. Freed's smirk just grew as he said "put your coat on so we can go practice."

The young girl just huffed and went to put on her coat and boots. Once she was done her brother was waiting for her at the door. They could never stay mad at each other long, so when she reached him they both held each others hand and walk towards the forest...... not knowing it would be the last time the youngest of the two would ever see their home or  complete happy family again.....
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
Soooooooo how-wha-do- umm.... did you like it? Anything that seems odd just tell me. Oh by the way the fairy tail characters ages might be different...... ok they will be different. By the way this is my first fairy tail fanfiction so don't judge to badly. And I'd like you to
•Comment!
•Love it!!
&
•Tell your friends!!!