!Young! Levi X !Dead! !Young! Reader

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here?" Farlan asked, doing the same as Levi. "I was being chased, is it okay if I stay here for a little?" She asked, sitting up against the open door.

"No." Levi bluntly answered. "Levi!" (F/n) punched his shoulder. "The hell was that for?!" He shouted in her face. "At least give this poor girl a chance!" (F/n) replied, getting in his face like he did to her.

"Wow, you two fight just like my parents did..before they died, of course." They heard the girl mutter under her breath.

"Wha- never mind..anyway, how old are you exactly?" The (h/c) haired girl questioned. "I'm only fourteen." She answered. "Why were you being chased?" Farlan asked.

She looked down at her hands, which were holding something small. She opened them and there was a small bird. "A bird?" Levi scoffed.

"I found him down here, so I was trying to get up the stairs to the surface to free him." She explained. "I think we should let her stay..please, Levi?" (F/n) quietly begged to him.

"*Sigh* Fine..you can stay, but only for a litt-" (F/n) punched him again, "Ow! You can stay with us for as long as you'd like." Levi rubbed the spot where (f/n) punched him, while she smiled in victory.

As the band of four got up, (f/n) remembered they left out an important question. "Wait, what was your name?" "Isabel Magnolia," She said, sitting down. "What's your's?" She asked her back.

"I'm (f/n) (l/n), that's Levi Ackerman and that's Farlan Church." (F/n) pointed them out as she said who was who. Isabel smiled to herself as she stroked the bird she still held.

"You do realize that it's wing is broken." Levi said, standing next to her. "It is? How could you tell?" Isabel asked, shocked.

"I just can, idiot." Levi said, taking the bird from her and started wrapping it's wing.

*2 years later*

Ever since (f/n) and Levi were sixteen, (f/n) soon realized something. She started to develop feelings for Levi, but she knew she would never be able to build up the courage to tell him face-to-face.

"Hey, (f/n), we're going to go out for a little." Levi said, gearing up his 3DMG. "Alright,...um, just uh..be careful. Okay?" She bit her bottom lip, not wanting her friends to leave.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. I should be telling you that, y'know?" He smirked, walking towards the door with Farlan and Isabel.

(F/n) walked to the door with them as they went out onto the front porch. "Do you really have to go though?" (F/n) asked Levi. "(F/n)..everything will be fine. We'll see you again very soon."

"Okay. Goodbye, guys." She tried to put on a fake smile. "Bye!" They responded. She had a bad feeling about them leaving for awhile, she wanted to stop them..but she couldn't.

Before they descended down the steps, (f/n) reached her arm out a bit, trying to grab Levi's cloak, but quickly brought her arm back down.

"I love you..." She whispered to herself before going back inside and locking the door behind her.

About twenty minutes had passed, and (f/n) was starting to get nervous.

"They're fine..they've done this plenty of times before, why would this one be any different?" She asked herself while she continued to make some food for when they would return.

* ~~~ *

There was an odd thought in her mind telling her that she needed to find Levi and the others. She stopped everything that she was doing and ran outside to search for them.

As she was running through the alleyways, she finally heard some voices shouting. She stopped dead in her tracks and peeked around the corner.

She saw her friends kneeled on the ground with Survey Corp scouts around them.

What happened?! Thank God I came to find them!

She started to panic, she didn't know what to do. Then she saw one of the scouts grab a fistful of Levi's hair and smash his face into the ground.

She screamed and started to run out of the alleyway towards them.

Her scream caught the attention of everyone, including Levi.

Everyone's eyes widened at the sudden (h/c) haired girl.

Just as she made it out of the alleyway, she yelled for Levi.

"LEVI, I LO-"

Before she was able to finish her sentence, a guard that was next to the alleyway she was in, grabbed her arm and shoved her to the ground.

As she hit the ground with full force, the guard pulled out a small gun, putting it to her head, and pulling the trigger.

The loud echo of the gun shot was the only sound that rang throughout the underground city.

Isabel immediately started to sob and scream out in agony for her lost friend.

Levi was about to snap, he clenched his teeth together and held back the tears that were stinging his eyes.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" He screamed, jerking so hard that the guard holding him down lost his grip on him. Levi got up and broke the chains around his wrists, and ran to (f/n)'s lifeless body.

"(F-f/n)? Please..s-say something...anything. Just let me k-know that you're o-okay." He choked.

Isabel's sobs got louder and longer, so Farlan tried his best to comfort her. "I-it h-happened all so f-fast!" She cried into Farlan's chest.

"(F/n), before I left..I wanted to tell you that I loved y-you..but I couldn't and n-now it's too late." Levi brought her up to his chest and hugged her.

Death is all around me. Levi thought.

"I love you so fucking much..I'll see you again, just like I said before I left..I will keep my promise."

__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__

Sorry I keep making sad stories, I just find them the easiest to think of and write.

Lemme know if I got to you, and made you experience the feels.

Remember, if you ever have an idea/request, then let me know and I'll work my magic and make it happen!

❤️Peace❤️