"Can you be back home by six today?" she asked quickly, cutting me off.

"Erm, yeah sure. Why?" I asked.

"I have someone coming over and I don't want to be alone with them."

"Okay, fair enough. I'll see you later. Thanks for the lift!" I got out the car and walked towards school.

 I went straight to my locker and grabbed my books before heading off to my form room. I kept my head down and walked straight through the groups of people. I took my seat at the back of the class and waited for the day to start.

Why is this day going to slowly? Its only the end of third lesson, which means I have music next. Do I go?

Demi's POV

I've got a surprise for my next class, hopefully Nicole will turn up. After about ten minutes everyone is here except Nicole.

"Okay guys, so today I thought I might surprise you with a little something. I've been at this school for just over a week and it has already been eventful. But I have to say you are my favorite class of all."

"So on my first day you asked me if I would sing for you. Well I will do now." Some smiles spread across their faces. A hand shot up from the back.

"What are you going to sing us?" Ellen asked.

"A very personal song I have written. "

I sat down at the piano and started to play the tune to Believe In Me.

"Miss, are you okay?" one of the girls asked once I had finished singing. I wiped away the tears and smiled slightly.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I replied.

"Who was the song for?" the same girl asked.

"Why would you think it was for someone?"

"The amount of emotion that poured through. You just sang a song that no one knows, but we all managed to connect to you."

"Yeah, only great artists can do that." Ellen said.

"Well thank you for listening and letting me sing for you. So who here wants to perform in the talent show?" I asked, about five hands went up.

"Okay, you guys come and sit over here, the rest of you complete the worksheet. Guitars and keyboards are at the back. Any questions come and ask." I told them, they got up and moved to where they needed to be.

"Basically you need to choose what you want to do. As soon as you know tell me and we'll put you through auditions." I said looking around the group. There she is. Nicole's just sitting at the back of the group staring at me.

"So discuss between yourselves for a while and I'll be right back." I went over to the other side of the classroom and helped them with the work. After about five minutes I went back and sat next to Nicole.

"Hey." I greeted her.

"Hi." she said looking at the table in front of her.

"I've been asked to tell you that the head wants to see you after school."

"Why?"

"Because you walked out of yesterdays detention and failed to stop for either of us."

"Okay, whatever." she replied.

"Can you stay back at lunch?" Its a long shot, but maybe she'll stay. I mean she is talking to me right now.

"Why?"

"I just wanna talk to you properly. I owe it to you to explain myself." she looked up slightly.

"Maybe." I guess that's all in going to get.