Chapter 4

Nicole's POV

There's a rerun of an old Desperate Housewives on channel four, so I'm sitting here watching that. They all look so young. Mind you i haven't watched this for about a year. This used to mine and mums thing. I heard the front door open.

"I'm back!" Demi shouted.

"In here!" I shouted back, she walked into the living room carrying three drinks and a small paper bag. Demi burst out laughing when she saw the tv.

"Do you like this show?" she asked.

"Yeah I do. Why?"

"That's cool. Ever met any of the actors from it?" she asked. Who does she think I am? Of course I haven't.

"No, I haven't, have you then?" I wonder who's she met.

"Most of them to be honest." she said as if it was no big deal.

"What?! Have you met Eva Longoria then?" I asked kinda spazzing out.

"Yep, she's lovely."

"Oh my god, you're so lucky. How did you meet her? She's bloody gorgeous."

"I know people." she said as if she was hiding something. "And watch your language young lady. Right, I got two lattes and a caramel ice drink thing. So take your pick. I also got us some cookies." she said placing it all on the table in front of me. "Fancy just having a tv day?" she asked.

"That's sounds good, can I have this?" I asked pointing to one of the coffees.

"Sure." she said handing me one and keeping the other for herself. "Did you have the pancakes?"

"Yeah, I washed everything up as well. I think I put it all back in the right place." I told her.

"Aw, thank you Nicole. But you really didn't need to do that." she said.

"Its the least I could do. Do you have a blanket I could have?" I asked her, I'm kinda cold.

"Yeah I'll go get one." she said as she disappeared upstairs. Demi reappeared with a duvet and some pillows. She threw a hoodie over to me and she sat on the sofa next to me. Demi then pulled the duvet over us both and I snuggled down into the sofa and pillows. I grabbed my coffee and we watched Desperate Housewives. Demi kept smirking.

"Demi, you and Juanita have the same eyes." I said randomly.

"How did you work that one out?" she asked.

"When I look at her, I see you as well a little. I don't know."

"Well that would make sense." she said smirking again.

"And why would that be?"

"Because, she is my little sister. Maddie."

"Really? Oh my god, that's so cute."

"Yeah, I'm amazed you haven't seen all the photos of us around the house." she said smiling big.

"I wasn't really looking at your photos." we both took a long sip from our coffees. "Hold up, isn't she American?" I asked. I mean the shows set in America and she sounds very American. But Demi sounds British.

"Yeah, we all are. I'm originally from Texas, Dallas. My family still lives there." she said.

"How come your over here then?" I asked her. She let out a large sigh.

"The treatment center they sent me to was over here and I liked it here. I thought making a fresh start would be good. Plus Jennel had to opportunity to be promoted over here. So we moved here together."  she told me, she looked a bit upset again.